Delta Wants to Be Launch Customer for 797

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ine&yptr=yahoo
Sorry for the typo in the title, I didn't notice it until now...
Or we are using it this as leverage with Airbus. If Airbus assumes all future aircraft orders will go to them as opposed to Boeing in the future, we aren’t going to get the best deal possible. We’ve only been buying Airbus in the recent past, so at some point they (Airbus) will realize this.

There already exists a middle of the market aircraft, it’s called the A321neo LR.

Boeing is just going to further bastardize the 737. There would already be a middle of market aircraft if they were interested or capable.
The MOM sweet spot is a moving target. so the 321 may not satisfy as time goes forward.

If the 797 is a 777 common type...which seems inevitible...we could end up wth a 77/9 mix category.
Quote: The MOM sweet spot is a moving target. so the 321 may not satisfy as time goes forward.

If the 797 is a 777 common type...which seems inevitible...we could end up wth a 77/9 mix category.
I hope you are right....let’s revisit in 10 years
You will have to do it for us....i'll be dead. Lol!
Quote: The MOM sweet spot is a moving target. so the 321 may not satisfy as time goes forward.

If that's true, than Boeing's next big thing will still have a yoke. so much for innovation.
I hear Boeing has agreed to use the 737 overhead panel to keep Southwest interested...
I love mixed messages.

Quote: If that's true, than Boeing's next big thing will still have a yoke. so much for innovation.
Hey Airbus doesn't use it, or bombardier, or Embraer now, or dassault or gulfstream... so Boeing will use it.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to