United MileagePlus credit

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Anyone else having a problem getting United to credit miles to your frequent flyer account? I called them and they are”researching” it. For me, everything was fine up until frequent flyer mile credit for deadhead flights on the 8th of Feb was denied. That was strange since all of my deadhead flights on them had been credited up through the 5th. Since then, two more DH flights (15th and 16th), have also not been given frequent flyer mile credit. A change in policy at FedEx or United maybe?
I haven’t flown on them since after you did but that would be big news. Hopefully someone can confirm or deny. I’ve had it take up to a week to get miles posted but not longer.
Just flew UA on a First Class deviation ticket on 2/15. Reviewing my activity on the app, it looks just like my last UA ticket from August.
Obvious question here, but did you check the ticket and see if your mileage number was even on it? Perhaps something got messed up in your FedEx profile, and your United mileage plan number isn't being input when they book the ticket.
I have the same problem. Flew in January and miles posted. Flew in early feb and miles did not post. Emailed them and got a “we’ll post right away” reply. Still not posted. BUT, just checked on status of flight from 3 days ago and miles posted. Must be a mid month mixup.
UPDATE:

Re-requested that they post miles from my Feb 8 flight (coincidence?). It was a Economy ticket not First Class (relevant? All my FC tickets have posted). The reply “This was a specialty ticket through your travel agency, fare basis YAA0AFEY/ID65. The ID65 gave you a discount on the ticket and is not available for credit.”
That’s an impressive fare basis. Do you remember what booking class it was? Like W or T or something?
Where do you find this W or T? I see the 13 digit ticket #, the 6 digit locator, and nothing else in the Global Travel receipt or itenerary emails
Quote: That’s an impressive fare basis. Do you remember what booking class it was? Like W or T or something?
Usually, the first letter of the fare basis is the booking class; Y in this example.
It was Economy/Y

I’m calling the 1K desk tomorrow, this will not stand!
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to