Atp ctp

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Apologies if this was covered in an earlier thread. . .

In regards to prep for the ATP written, are prep materials provided during this portion of the training or should I seek out prep on my own, such as what Sheppard provides?
Gotta do it on your own.
Air Wisconsin will give you the ASA prep.

Just buy the Sheppard Air. It’s not that expensive and will save you a ton of time.

If the question was “do they prep in a classroom format for the written” then the answer is no.
Quote: Air Wisconsin will give you the ASA prep.

Just buy the Sheppard Air. It’s not that expensive and will save you a ton of time.

If the question was “do they prep in a classroom format for the written” then the answer is no.
Thank you, what is the ASA prep?
It’s an iPad version of the ASA test prep books. Garbage compared to Sheppard Air.

Also, just sent you a PM.
Quote: Air Wisconsin will give you the ASA prep.

What he said.

I was cheap and use the company provided ASA instead of Shep. I passed with 85%, but I probably studied a lot harder than my peer who uses shep and scored 90 or 95+....

Just buy it to make your life easier.
Quote: What he said.

I was cheap and use the company provided ASA instead of Shep. I passed with 85%, but I probably studied a lot harder than my peer who uses shep and scored 90 or 95+....

Just buy it to make your life easier.
Will do it then, thanks!
little known fact.... Shepp has a guarantee that you pass with 90% or better, money back. If you are feeling confident, you can go back and change a couple of your answers so that you get less than a 90%. email them with your test info they request, and shortly after they verify that you did indeed not pass with a 90% or better, your money will be returned.
Quote: little known fact.... Shepp has a guarantee that you pass with 90% or better, money back. If you are feeling confident, you can go back and change a couple of your answers so that you get less than a 90%. email them with your test info they request, and shortly after they verify that you did indeed not pass with a 90% or better, your money will be returned.
Do you also eat most your food when out to dinner before telling the waiter you found a hair in it to get it for free?
Quote: little known fact.... Shepp has a guarantee that you pass with 90% or better, money back. If you are feeling confident, you can go back and change a couple of your answers so that you get less than a 90%. email them with your test info they request, and shortly after they verify that you did indeed not pass with a 90% or better, your money will be returned.
Not that I'm a saint or anything, but that seems a bit unethical.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to