Interview to Class

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Really do you think it takes 4 weeks to CASS someone? Really? Sorry that's just not the case. They don't want to have to take you out.
Ok, keep acting like you know what you’re talking about. I’ll be sure to disregard all future posts. People come on here for info. I just can’t get why people like you try to spread lies and misinformation. Troll
Thanks for the response.
Quote: I didn't turn on my crystal ball. I know nothing about mergers. AC orders who knows. Spirit is going to have to order something soon or the stock price will reflect that decision. The CASS is delayed till type is complete. We had a guy JS home and missed his JS back. Had to do the Carpet dance to keep his job. Easy fix, delay CASS. That was 4 plus years ago. Spirit doesn't consider you an employee till after the type. That's a FACT. With another FO today and he's 9 months here still on reserve. He wasn't happy about not holding a line anytime soon. DTW most Senior Res line is Elliot and he/she is 4/17 hire! 12 months and MAY come off reserve. Bids 75. Those are the facts. You're the only one misinforming people. The union spin about merger is just that. The union said point blank they have NO information on a merger. Pure spin so you'd vote yes.

I just got CASS. Just started second week of training

FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I just got CASS. Just started second week of training

FYI

Cool, glade they've made a change. Do they still tell you not to go home?
Quote: Cool, glade they've made a change. Do they still tell you not to go home?

Yes.

Quote: Last I heard you HAD to at least go to one job fair
I didn't but I had someone on the inside pinging the hiring team for me.

I also applied more than once and pursued them a bit.

The job fair I planned to chat with them was the virtual one and I made it into the chat room but everyone was gone since I was flying.

They might have seen my signup for it somehow I guess.

But essentially no job fair.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to