Seeking a G-IV pilot

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
I’ve accepted an airline job and am tasked with finding my replacement.

Looking for someone who is going to be comfortable flying the G-IV right away after school “anywhere in the world.” Job is about 200 hours per year and typically < 100 days and < 50 overnights. You’ll struggle to have high status at any hotel because the airplane just doesn’t fly enough.

If seriously interested, send me a PM and let’s talk.
Taking the Dubai job?
Retiring airline pilot with 4 years corp experience. typed AB-321, B737, MD-80/DC-9. 25,000 hours. Currently 63. does this make me a viable candidate or too old?
thanks
Quote: Retiring airline pilot with 4 years corp experience. typed AB-321, B737, MD-80/DC-9. 25,000 hours. Currently 63. does this make me a viable candidate or too old?
thanks
Not too old.
However, I’m not sure how comfortable you’d be running a corporate airplane to international destinations without any support from the company?
Quote: Taking the Dubai job?
Yes I did.
Where is it based? What is the negotiable salary range? PIC or SIC?
Quote: Where is it based? What is the negotiable salary range? PIC or SIC?
San Francisco Bay Area. PIC/aircraft manager.
Are you on Facebook? Several groups on there for private/professional/corporate pilots. There is also a page for corporate job posting. You'd probably have an easier time filling the position by posting in one of those groups.
GIV Position
One of my former lead captains on the GIV/G450 lives in the Bay area. He may be interested. Can you message me an email address so he can send a resume?

J
Quote: One of my former lead captains on the GIV/G450 lives in the Bay area. He may be interested. Can you message me an email address so he can send a resume?

J
Sure. Sent via private message.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to