Parking reimbursement?

Subscribe
Question for you commuters. Will envoy reimburse us for airport parking out of a domicile (or at least the amount they would have spent for parking in your domicile)? I don't even think PHL lets you use the employee lot unless you can prove you're based there so I may be living at the park n fly 😒.
Quote: Question for you commuters. Will envoy reimburse us for airport parking out of a domicile (or at least the amount they would have spent for parking in your domicile)? I don't even think PHL lets you use the employee lot unless you can prove you're based there so I may be living at the park n fly 😒.
Yes, I pay 50 a month they reimburse me 25. Don't remember, how they come up with 25,. BUt the next answers, will fill that in I am sure.
I get all $40/month reimbursed. DFW based. And it’s at an off site parking lot. Just bring in the reciepts.
The answer is yes, the amount depends where you are based. NY is significantly more I think Chicago is the least.
What’s the process to get reimbursed? I’m a new hire trying to figure it all out. Thanks.
The reimbursement goes through the domicile Chief Pilot’s Office. Go to your my.envoiair.com and select departments, flight, flight ops-line. There’ll be a link with domicile information.

If you are ORD based, there’s a form you fill out and email in with your receipts to get your $25. I commute from Houston, so that covers about a week out of the month...
Thank you!