VB-Consolidation

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to
Sort of off topic but not much. I saw WR's nomination letter so I contacted him to ask about the VB. It sounds like he is NOT committed to pushing forward like the other candidates are. I was pleased that at least he was reasonable in his views and he would really like to increase the cap limit first. Just FYI. It was the first letter that did not read like all he wanted was to keep doing what we are doing without slowing down to make sure it's the best choice.
Quote: Sort of off topic but not much. I saw WR's nomination letter so I contacted him to ask about the VB. It sounds like he is NOT committed to pushing forward like the other candidates are. I was pleased that at least he was reasonable in his views and he would really like to increase the cap limit first. Just FYI. It was the first letter that did not read like all he wanted was to keep doing what we are doing without slowing down to make sure it's the best choice.
Really? Then he should have said so in his letter. I personally do not trust any of our union reps when comes to this VB issue. We need some new faces with new ideas in there.
No interactions with WR personally.

At least 1 person I know & Respect said something along the lines of almost being willing to move to WRs Congressional District just so he could Vote Against him

Of Note-don’t think WR has ever flown the line. FPA to ALPA to ALPA National

Think WR is More Politician than Pilot....
Quote: No interactions with WR personally.

At least 1 person I know & Respect said something along the lines of almost being willing to move to WRs Congressional District just so he could Vote Against him

Of Note-don’t think WR has ever flown the line. FPA to ALPA to ALPA National

Someone correct me if I am wrong but was he also not part of the leadership that brought us the crap FDA LOA's?
Quote: Of Note-don’t think WR has ever flown the line. FPA to ALPA to ALPA National

Bingo.....!!!
Quote: Sort of off topic but not much. I saw WR's nomination letter so I contacted him to ask about the VB. It sounds like he is NOT committed to pushing forward like the other candidates are. I was pleased that at least he was reasonable in his views and he would really like to increase the cap limit first. Just FYI. It was the first letter that did not read like all he wanted was to keep doing what we are doing without slowing down to make sure it's the best choice.
I read it entirely different.. I also don’t trust him.. From previous communications and interactions, I feel like I’m talking to a salesman.
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to