Flight benefits

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to
Can someone explain the Skywest benefits, specifically the costs for each airline. Say I知 ATL CRJ, I know I値l get Delta and United. What are the costs for me and what痴 the costs for say my parents?
Quote: Can someone explain the Skywest benefits, specifically the costs for each airline. Say I知 ATL CRJ, I know I値l get Delta and United. What are the costs for me and what痴 the costs for say my parents?
United, no cost for you. There is a fee if you upgrade to business/first/Polaris based on the length of the flight. Your parents will always pay a fee and same with your enrolled friend and that is based on the length of the flight. International departures also have a departure tax that varies by airport.

Delta: $50 per person fee per year with a cap of $200 to enroll. Otherwise, there are no fees for you or your parents, except for the international departure fees.
Is it possible for an outsider to read the company rules regarding flight benefits on mil leave?
Quote: Is it possible for an outsider to read the company rules regarding flight benefits on mil leave?
Military leave you retain flight benefits for two years.
You will also get OO operated Alaska flights at no cost..
At what point in training do jump seat privileges start?
Quote: At what point in training do jump seat privileges start?
CASS authorization takes a couple of weeks
but is it dependent on any part of training completion or is it just processing time?
Quote: but is it dependent on any part of training completion or is it just processing time?
Processing time. Day one of indoc you will get your picture and fingerprints taken, with all the info submitted before class they get you cleared. Two weeks tops if nothing to hide
I am wondering what benefits are available for LAX ERJ and SAN ERJ. Can anyone help?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to