Bose Proflight

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 9
Go to
Quote: Interested to see how they work... and if the cable really is too heavy. You get a discount?
I ordered from Sporty's so no discount. I didn't have to pay tax or shipping, so I think the discount from Bose would have equaled to what I paid at Sporty's.

I'll report back after my trip on Monday (traded from Sunday). We'll see if I keep them or if I switch to the A20s.
I am curious, has anyone here made the switch from the Clarity Aloft to the Bose Proflight? Asking because us Clarity Aloft users are more used to this style of headset.
Quote: I am curious, has anyone here made the switch from the Clarity Aloft to the Bose Proflight? Asking because us Clarity Aloft users are more used to this style of headset.

I did so see my opinion of the Pro Flight a few posts up. After I decided to send the Pro Flight back, I ordered the Clarity Aloft Flex but haven’t had a trip with it yet.
Bose Proflight
Quote: Interested to see how they work... and if the cable really is too heavy. You get a discount?

Let me expand on my heavy cable comments. In addition to the weight, it’s not flexible enough. This is undoubtedly to make the cable last a very long time which I think it will. However, the trade off is the weight it can put on the headset if you are not able rig the cord the right way.

Again, just MHO.
Quote: I did so see my opinion of the Pro Flight a few posts up. After I decided to send the Pro Flight back, I ordered the Clarity Aloft Flex but haven’t had a trip with it yet.
Cheers! I see it now. Great review!
Very interested to hear your opinion of the flex!
Flew an almost 3 hour leg with it today. Unfortunately, it's getting returned and an A20 with Bluetooth will be going in it's place. The sound quality is very good and the noise cancelling is surprisingly good for how it's supposed to work. However, I just can't quite get used to the ear tips. The biggest problem, though, is it squeezes my giant melon uncomfortably. I was developing a headache by the time we landed. The pressure points are just weird on it.

I really wanted to like it.
Quote: Flew an almost 3 hour leg with it today. Unfortunately, it's getting returned and an A20 with Bluetooth will be going in it's place. The sound quality is very good and the noise cancelling is surprisingly good for how it's supposed to work. However, I just can't quite get used to the ear tips. The biggest problem, though, is it squeezes my giant melon uncomfortably. I was developing a headache by the time we landed. The pressure points are just weird on it.

I really wanted to like it.
I agree ... just tried on the headband and it was squeezing the hell out of my temples.
I’m glad I’m not the only one, had some serious hot spots at the end of a 5 hour flight on my temples. Plus my ears hurt also from the in ear earbuds. Wanted to like it as well but just not for me.
Just sent mine back too. Agree 100% with detractors. Flimsy, heavy chord, pressure points, ear discomfort. Back to A20s
Quote: I’m glad I’m not the only one, had some serious hot spots at the end of a 5 hour flight on my temples. Plus my ears hurt also from the in ear earbuds. Wanted to like it as well but just not for me.
Yeah, I noticed my ears felt weird after the leg.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 9
Go to