60 minutes hit piece... It's Allegiants turn

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 17
Go to
Quote: I didn’t read it as trying to take credit. It seems to be an attempt to mitigate anger directed at the local for employing this TAMC tactic. Many were uneasy with this when it was happening and are going to be pretty upset if this torpedo turns around and hits us 18 months after the battle ended.
This ^

Many conversations at FL350 were had about this. How does the old saying go... you don't sh*t where you eat or set fire to your own house?
Quote: This ^

Many conversations at FL350 were had about this. How does the old saying go... you don't sh*t where you eat or set fire to your own house?
Exactly. But how many people kept that opinion to themselves? Too many.
Quote: Feel free to call. I'd love to hear all of your aviation adventures.

(702) 385-1281
https://www.google.com/search?q=(702...hrome&ie=UTF-8

LOL
Quote: Feel free to call. I'd love to hear all of your aviation adventures.

(702) 385-1281
That isn’t your phone number. Clearly demonstrates you’re F.O.S. if you won’t even give your real number, in public or private.
Congrats Lugar. You successfully got another thread locked (Kalitta) and yourself banned all at once.

This guy's a genius. JohnBurke managed to narrow down his name using the FAA database. Now he claims to have an AA interview on May 17/18. Gee, if I worked for AA, I think I'd contact someone in HR and make sure they had a look at this guy's posts here.

Someone with his background and location (if any of it is even true) shouldn't be that difficult to ID. Might make for some really interesting interview questions.
Quote: That isn’t your phone number. Clearly demonstrates you’re F.O.S. if you won’t even give your real number, in public or private.
What a nut job. Good riddance.
Glad that's settled. Now that the troll bait has been swallowed whole and the thread completely derailed, can we get back on topic?
Quote: Glad that's settled. Now that the troll bait has been swallowed whole and the thread completely derailed, can we get back on topic?
Lugar is banned. Carry on.
+1 vote to decertify the Teamsters after Dan Wells’ comments.
Allegiant has an extremely strong economic program with strong lease option programs its SEC filings have an industry leading statistical relevance. Keeping in mind it is a travel company and in remembering that it has alot more business intentions in mind then just airline business compared to other private equity programs. .

I believe the long term fleet transition and the recruitment of great heavy tech ap mechanics will grow its bottom line mx programs to a new level being that the company grows with it. Proactively it has to provide alot of the forward thinking required for a growing business, if it gives the adequate ability an supports the demands then the outcome becomes an income derivative from the results of better tooling equipment programs, finance standards an flow. The scope of work will have very high standards with the representation of the IBT union adding that knowledge an experience to the company is remarkable and everyone will benefit from that re structure. Replacing 55% of allegiant management a decision made from the top an integrating alot of republic airlines employees also helped grow the operation up to speed with standards.

I could go on an on. Keeping it brief the company is amazing an has good qualitys it will be interesting to see the long term. I watch investor press coverage I follow alot of different aspects of the company way outside an beyond my job description but I like what I see projected.

Quote: This can't be good....

Allegiant Travel drops ahead of 60 Minutes piece

Allegiant Travel (ALGT -5.1%) drops sharply on reports that 60 Minutes will air a piece on April 15 covering potential safety issues with the carrier.

The company has been the target previously of damaging stories on the impact of cost-cutting moves.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/news/3345540-allegiant-travel-drops-ahead-60-minutes-piece
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 17
Go to