Allegiant 881 into PIE this morning

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to
Quote: Interesting. Thx.
PHX used to have the "customs box" over on the UPS ramp. Wasn't uncommon to see a Citation or something sitting there.
Quote: ......40-50 feet away? He made a point of stopping, looking directly into our cockpit as we were starting up, and giving the slow, condescending head shake....
Maybe you started engines when he was walking close by with no hearing protection???
Quote: Maybe you started engines when he was walking close by with no hearing protection???
Maybe he always wanted to fly a falconjet (seriously don't even know what that is) but things didnt work out and he got stuck flying a bus. Can this thread die now? Falcondriver, the application window is reopening. When you get a job at g4 you can shake your head at all the wn jets just in case cheers is flying one of them
Quote: That’s a good point. I don’t know who he works for. I guess I figured he cares enough about the operation to try to make his displeasure known. He probably works there. Could be anyone really, even one of us dirty Part 91 types in our toy jets. Although, he was wearing a monkey suit with three stripes which is rare in the 91 world.
Not that this discussion wasn't already the second dumbest thing to hit the site this week, but here at allegiant, we usually tell our FOs to go home as soon as the door opens. No reason for them to hang around unless they want to. Go home to your family. So it probably was the FO who hurt your fragile ego by having THE AUDACITY to shake his head at you in your mighty 8 seat falcon jet after you inconvenienced a hundred or so passengers.
Quote: This thread, wow guys, relax. The guy was just curious about what he may have done to offend one of our guys.

So many here all wound up. Go work out, take a bike ride or something. The guy is a fellow aviator, he isn't management.
^^^this^^^

Appears your post has fallen on a predictable set of deaf and angry ears. I don't understand the unwarranted, over-reactive and insulting tone towards this guy either. Nice day, a bike ride is definitely in order.
Quote: Not that this discussion wasn't already the second dumbest thing to hit the site this week, but here at allegiant, we usually tell our FOs to go home as soon as the door opens. No reason for them to hang around unless they want to. Go home to your family. So it probably was the FO who hurt your fragile ego by having THE AUDACITY to shake his head at you in your mighty 8 seat falcon jet after you inconvenienced a hundred or so passengers.
Clearly, something in my post has offended you. I sincerely reiterate that I was trying to connect with the guy and hopefully have an exchange where maybe something was learned on both sides.
If you are PIE based, I’d welcome the opportunity to buy you a beverage of choice and maybe the same could happen?
I live in the Hyde Park/Soho area in South Tampa. Shoot me a PM. Brandt Meyer can verify that I’m not a gay stalker. Lol.
Quote: Clearly, something in my post has offended you. I sincerely reiterate that I was trying to connect with the guy and hopefully have an exchange where maybe something was learned on both sides.
If you are PIE based, I’d welcome the opportunity to buy you a beverage of choice and maybe the same could happen?
I live in the Hyde Park/Soho area in South Tampa. Shoot me a PM. Brandt Meyer can verify that I’m not a gay stalker. Lol.
Don’t let anything Ecam writes bother you. He’s the resident grumpy old man and I don’t think he’s been eating his bran muffins lately.
Maybe Allegiant should pony up for some jetbridges. Then, they won't have to be inconvenienced by GA airplanes at GA airports.
Quote: Maybe Allegiant should pony up for some jetbridges. Then, they won't have to be inconvenienced by GA airplanes at GA airports.
You wanna tell me the name of even one American airline that owns even one jetbridge at even one airport, genius?
I hear frontier is going to buy united when they declare bankruptcy at the year. Sure we can get some bridges on the cheap then
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 4 of 6
Go to