Allegiant 881 into PIE this morning

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
As the pax were deplaning, I assume a jumpseating FO (I assume he was jumpseating as the pax were still deplaning) stopped at the turn point for the not-jetway and shook his head at us in our Falcon on the Customs ramp.
If anyone knows who it was, I’d be interested to hear what his beef was.
Sounds like it was probably Richard Major or Hugh Jass.
Wow sensitive much? maybe he was shaking his head that he forgot his cell phone. How were you so certain he was shaking his head at you?
Quote: As the pax were deplaning, I assume a jumpseating FO (I assume he was jumpseating as the pax were still deplaning) stopped at the turn point for the not-jetway and shook his head at us in our Falcon on the Customs ramp.
What’s your theory on what his “beef” was? It couldn’t possibly be that a head shake was directed towards a question from the ground crew.........
Quote: As the pax were deplaning, I assume a jumpseating FO (I assume he was jumpseating as the pax were still deplaning) stopped at the turn point for the not-jetway and shook his head at us in our Falcon on the Customs ramp.
So pilots can't get out until PAX have all deplaned? I'm guessing he didn't even notice your Falcon jet (no offense) and had bigger problems he was dealing with, like wheel chairs, fuel, post flight, customs procedures, lavs, etc...
Whenever I deplane and see a Falcon jet I try and make eye contact as I point at their plane... when that is established I give them a thumbs down. I can’t even print what I do to Citation jets.
Ramp fight!!!
He was probably looking at the air conditioning hose with the standard 90 degree kink in it allowing zero air to flow while the air cart screamed for its life. In all fairness the kink doesn't really matter when the big hole in the line downstream would let the air out anyway.
You must be awesome to fly with.
It was clearly directed at us. Those familiar with the PIE ramp will know that he was probably 40-50 feet away? He made a point of stopping, looking directly into our cockpit as we were starting up, and giving the slow, condescending head shake. Simultaneously, both of us said: “what’s that guy issue?”
And seriously, asking in case we are violating some SOP that Allegiant has about nearby aircraft or something. Aft pax had to be held by ground crew until we were clear.
We all share the airport.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to