NetJets Phone Interview and Information

Subscribe
18  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  38 
Page 28 of 52
Go to
Quote: Probably not bad. Especially if your work history includes some time as a customer service representative, bellman, hotel concierge, or fine dining waiter....

Yes. I’m serious.

Or simply have people skills, can converse with people about something (or nothing at all) in a manner consistent with providing a service and can do more than make two left turns and call for coffee.

Things like that are a plus.

Providing luxury transportation service is different than just flying.

[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you land the phone screening (being the 1st step), what’s the make it/break? I’m just concerned about currency (Which I hope they obviously knew that) before even offering a phone interview. Thanks for all the feedback!

Quote: Or simply have people skills, can converse with people about something (or nothing at all) in a manner consistent with providing a service and can do more than make two left turns and call for coffee.

[emoji4]

People skills yes.

Quote: 121 is going to hurt you unfortunately.
Why’s that? Does it hurt being a girl? Doesn’t hurt to play all the cards right?
Quote: 121 is going to hurt you unfortunately.
That was true up until recently. They have changed course, probably due to a shrinking resume stack. Regional pilots are getting in the door. I know of 5 from Expressjet.
Quote: Or simply have people skills, can converse with people about something (or nothing at all) in a manner consistent with providing a service and can do more than make two left turns and call for coffee.

[emoji4]

Bwaha...bwahahaha...bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

You said “luxury transportation service.”

It’s just a ride in a jet amigo. Our former CEO said so.
Quote: That was true up until recently. They have changed course, probably due to a shrinking resume stack. Regional pilots are getting in the door. I know of 5 from Expressjet.
That’s good. If guys wanna come over from regionals they should be given a shot.
Quote: Bwaha...bwahahaha...bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

You said “luxury transportation service.”

It’s just a ride in a jet amigo. Our former CEO said so.

And how exactly did that work out for him?
Quote: And how exactly did that work out for him?

Pssssssstt! Guess what? When it comes to Netjets, he was right....

I know you’ve never flown real corporate. Particularly large cabin. Just airline and our little traveling minstrel show. My whole career has been large cabin corporate and NJ. I’ve been flying contract during my NJ career to keep my hand in that world. NJ’s service just doesn’t measure up. Especially now.

News flash amigo. The only thing Netjets can sell compared to traditional corporate is instant scalability when you need to move a lot of people to a lot of different places and simplicity. One phone call and one check to write. That’s it. And don’t buy the BS. In the long run, whole aircraft ownership is actually cheaper.

You won’t understand the difference until you spend some time on a REAL corporate airplane with a flight attendant and cockpit crew that knows what they’re doing. It’s LIGHT years of difference.

Netjets has its niche. But “luxury transportation service” ain’t it.
Quote: Pssssssstt! Guess what? When it comes to Netjets, he was right....

I know you’ve never flown real corporate. Particularly large cabin. Just airline and our little traveling minstrel show. My whole career has been large cabin corporate and NJ. I’ve been flying contract during my NJ career to keep my hand in that world. NJ’s service just doesn’t measure up. Especially now.

News flash amigo. The only thing Netjets can sell compared to traditional corporate is instant scalability when you need to move a lot of people to a lot of different places and simplicity. One phone call and one check to write. That’s it. And don’t buy the BS. In the long run, whole aircraft ownership is actually cheaper.

You won’t understand the difference until you spend some time on a REAL corporate airplane with a flight attendant and cockpit crew that knows what they’re doing. It’s LIGHT years of difference.

Netjets has its niche. But “luxury transportation service” ain’t it.
Nothing, I mean NOTHING, says luxury more than blue and gold uniforms....

NetJets is too big to offer real personal luxury. I was able to do much more from a personal luxury standpoint on the XLS I flew prior to NJA for a really good charter company.

Netjets has the on-demand, phone call jet taxi service nailed. I mean it’s in a league of its own and it has it on lock. Luxury travel never really came to mind...
Quote: Nothing, I mean NOTHING, says luxury more than blue and gold uniforms....

NetJets is too big to offer real personal luxury. I was able to do much more from a personal luxury standpoint on the XLS I flew prior to NJA for a really good charter company.

Netjets has the on-demand, phone call jet taxi service nailed. I mean it’s in a league of its own and it has it on lock. Luxury travel never really came to mind...
I have to agree , especially in the XL/XLS we are the Chevy of the fleet, A-B catering in the drawer, hot coffee on tap, no real frills transportation, the peeps are happy, especially the business types, but luxury ?
Quote: Nothing, I mean NOTHING, says luxury more than blue and gold uniforms....

Exactamundo.
18  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  38 
Page 28 of 52
Go to