Will Endeavor Air merge with Compass

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to
Quote: More to the point, the west coast flying will have to go to someone. As well as the gates and maintenance. LOTS of moving parts, and transitions are always more costly than steady-state.
American recently announced that it’s cutting ties with ExpressJet and TSA. In 2019. I would guess that is Compass too
Quote: There would be so many moving parts to this if it indeed happens. You got American airplanes on that certificate as well. And I’m wondering if TSA would want the pilots?
My guess (personal prediction) is that endeavor will just take the airplanes and will just park as many 200s as needed for staffing. A “we’re adding 36 E175s and parking 21 200s for a net growth of 15” type deal. It’s no secret delta wants the 200s gone and the “3 regional, 45% of DCI” plan thrown around by EDV management also includes Endeavor being a dual-class only airline.
Quote: Ehh. I guess I'll ride it out till the place closes down this time. When you do get the planes were operating, try not to be douches about it
If this actually takes place. Realize 9e pilots have no say at all. We haven’t undercut anyone. Exactly the opposite.
The joke is gonna be on the 9E guys when Grandpa Hulas buys Endeavor and brings them under the Trans States umbrella. Better start brushing up on ze German so you'll know how to use LIDO and Iocc
Delta is sending every RJ it actually owns to Endeavor.
Quote: Delta is sending every RJ it actually owns to Endeavor.
To include the handful at Skywest?
Quote: To include the handful at Skywest?
It wouldn’t surprise me if we got those 900s. I saw one with a PQ tail out of LGA the other day.
Quote: It wouldn’t surprise me if we got those 900s. I saw one with a PQ tail out of LGA the other day.
Wait, Skywest is flying 900s into LGA for DL?
Quote: To include the handful at Skywest?
The flying split will be 44% 9E, 28% RW/OO each.
Quote: Wait, Skywest is flying 900s into LGA for DL?
They flew one in the other day to cover for an E175 wth a MX issue. But don’t expect to see OO 900s in LGA as a common thing.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to