Will Endeavor Air merge with Compass

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
What are current endeavor pilots opinion of compass contract ending on 2020. Will delta buy compass and merge with with endeavor or buy compass and keep it a seperate company
I like how both options involve Delta buying Compass.
Neither,Republic is buying both EDV and CPZ
Quote: Neither,Republic is buying both EDV and CPZ
Only if Delta self finances the deal and the deal in turn will drive the buying company into bankruptcy.
Quote: Neither,Republic is buying both EDV and CPZ
Good chance RP ends up with Compass (along with the rest of TSH) and the Gojet 700s end up at Endeavor, but BB despises CRJs almost as much as he despises turboprops and 50 seaters, so its hard to see how he ever agrees to buy 9E.
Quote: Good chance RP ends up with Compass (along with the rest of TSH) and the Gojet 700s end up at Endeavor, but BB despises CRJs almost as much as he despises turboprops and 50 seaters, so its hard to see how he ever agrees to buy 9E.
I still think this is most likely. Even though these rumors have died down. But who knows.

I've decided not gonna engage (as much) is these discussions anymore.

More important things to worry about

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Like not sticking around EDV long enough to see any of it happen.

Quote: I still think this is most likely. Even though these rumors have died down. But who knows.

I've decided not gonna engage (as much) is these discussions anymore.

More important things to worry about

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Quote: What are current endeavor pilots opinion of compass contract ending on 2020. Will delta buy compass and merge with with endeavor or buy compass and keep it a seperate company
I'd say neither - I don't see DL buying another regional carrier, especially not one they worked hard to get rid of.
It's not so much of Delta buying Compass. It has everything to do with consolidating cost by having more control over Delta's Ejet assets. Less overhead goals. Delta has decided that the only way to do that without disrupting the CZ planes flight plan, is to acquire the entire Operator's Certificate. In other words buy the airline up and come what may with the parties involved.
Funny on ask Ed anything. He talks about sustainability and getting rid of regional Jets as part of the solution.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to