New bases

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Anything close to the rumor of BLV as a base?
Quote: Anything close to the rumor of BLV as a base?
Not positive, but the last town hall mentioned another Midwest base. I wouldn’t count on any new bases until after the transition though.

With that said, I would be surprised if it is not the next one. We fly to nearly every destination out of there and have a lot of flights from there each week.

Personally, I cannot wait. I commute from DSM. Multiple flts a day to STL on WN. It can’t come soon enough lol.
FA recurrent class was told new base announced by end of summer, definitely not AUS or SAV. They specifically mentioned DSM or possibly BLV.
If SAV became a reality, the wife might let me sleep with her sister!
Quote: FA recurrent class was told new base announced by end of summer, definitely not AUS or SAV. They specifically mentioned DSM or possibly BLV.
I really hope that is true. That would be an absolute dream come true for me. It certainly is a terrific market/city for us. Damn.
Quote: FA recurrent class was told new base announced by end of summer, definitely not AUS or SAV. They specifically mentioned DSM or possibly BLV.
Myrtle Beach was mentioned too.
Quote: If SAV became a reality, the wife might let me sleep with her sister!
Twin sister?
Quote: I really hope that is true. That would be an absolute dream come true for me. It certainly is a terrific market/city for us. Damn.
Please not DSM. I said if that ever becomes a base we can move back there. I figured it would never happen.
Quote: Please not DSM. I said if that ever becomes a base we can move back there. I figured it would never happen.
Lol! What bass are you at now?
IWA

Love it here
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to