MyidTravel issue

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Friends,

I’m a UAL guy trying to buy passes on DAL today. Keep getting an error message on myidtravel. It’s worked for me in the past. Anyone else having issues?
Which error message are you getting? If you are having trouble logging into the system, try going onto flyingtogether. Go to emplyee res and select the Quick Links tab followed by other/interline agreement. Pick the airline you want and a link will come up that will take you directly into mytravelid, without having to enter login credentials.
I'm trying to nonrev commute on Alaska (VX) today. MyidTravel won't give me the buttons to be able to select a flight - when I go to flight details, it says:
PTC/Travelgroup not allowed. At least one of the selected passenger is not eligible to travel on this airline. Please check the ID Agreements page.

I tried to book a couple of months out and got the same problem.
So the problem isn't just with buying passes. I'm curious if it's only United-related or all airline employees are having issues.

I was able to book a commute on Southwest last night using MyidTravel.
I get an error that says “an unexpected error occurred during segment sell processing, please contact your help desk.”
Quote: I'm trying to nonrev commute on Alaska (VX) today. MyidTravel won't give me the buttons to be able to select a flight - when I go to flight details, it says:
PTC/Travelgroup not allowed. At least one of the selected passenger is not eligible to travel on this airline. Please check the ID Agreements page.

I tried to book a couple of months out and got the same problem.
So the problem isn't just with buying passes. I'm curious if it's only United-related or all airline employees are having issues.

I was able to book a commute on Southwest last night using MyidTravel.
That's because Alaska doesn't require you to list. Just show up. There is no more VX. They are gone.
Try a different browser. I think I had problems in past. That solved it.
Quote: That's because Alaska doesn't require you to list. Just show up. There is no more VX. They are gone.
OK, thanks. I just tested myIDTravel with American for a commuter booking and the buttons showed up so no problem listing for a commute.
You wont be able to actually list on Delta and Alaska using the site.
The far right column will still show your probability. However, the far left column will not have the box there to line select that particular flight. We have to list at the gate apparently.
Quote: You wont be able to actually list on Delta and Alaska using the site.
The far right column will still show your probability. However, the far left column will not have the box there to line select that particular flight. We have to list at the gate apparently.
Thanks; I've known about Delta. I don't know the last time I jumpseated on Alaska, but I jumpseat on Virgin quite a bit.
Quote: You wont be able to actually list on Delta and Alaska using the site.
Listing is done automatically at time of purchase:

“Employees, retirees and their eligible pass riders can list and purchase their ZED eTickets on Delta using the MyIDTravelPurchase website.

Once you have purchased your eTickets on the MyIDTravelPurchase site you will be automatically listed for the flight that you choose.”
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to