Side Hustle

Subscribe
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  35  75 
Page 25 of 97
Go to
My bad. "???" apparently doesn't imply "/SARC" like I intended.
Quote: That’s the opening scene in the movie ‘Old School’. Is your friend Luke Wilson?
That was the joke. In parentheses I put the actual story. Came home early because golf got cancelled. And no, old school was a gang bang.

Forgot I am dealing with pilots here.
Quote: That was the joke. In parentheses I put the actual story. Came home early because golf got cancelled. And no, old school was a gang bang.

Forgot I am dealing with pilots here.
10 inches though?!
Quote: 10 inches though?!
That would be cumulative. A seven inch toy for warm up , followed by 3 inches of schnitzel. Might have reversed the order in the interest of satisfaction?
And APC discourse has reached a new low
Quote: And APC discourse has reached a new low
I've seen lower. Any good tips on a side hustle while you are here?
Quote: I've seen lower. Any good tips on a side hustle while you are here?
my side hustle is pretty niche, but developing a difficult and rare skill can be a rewarding way to make a side income out of a hobby.

or read Thoreau and forget about it all.
Quote: my side hustle is pretty niche, but developing a difficult and rare skill can be a rewarding way to make a side income out of a hobby.

or read Thoreau and forget about it all.
I read Thoreau most days. And remind my wife that the easiest way to keep the house clean is to get rid of most of this ****. I’ve been home for a month and have another three weeks of MBL to go. I think she’s surreptitiously checking open time.
I run a classic hedge fund. Not my best account, but it is up over 10%. I have another account that is up 87%, but not a hedge-style program. cha-ching
Quote: I run a classic hedge fund. Not my best account, but it is up over 10%. I have another account that is up 87%, but not a hedge-style program. cha-ching
Do you run the hedge fund on the 2 and 20 model? How the heck did you get into that? And WTH are you still doing here while running a fund?
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  35  75 
Page 25 of 97
Go to