Jblupilots....

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 14
Go to
Has over 600 jetblue union member pilots on board after 8 months in operation. If your on APC because you want to avoid the septic tank which is Bluepilots, there is an alternative.

No ads, no craziness, no personal attacks, run and paid for by an actual line pilot (me). Real names encouraged (at about 70% on this).

Use your full name jetblue email account to sign up.

Irv Weisenthal, Bos Bus Capt

Www.jblupilots.com
Holy moly, had no idea. Thx
Awesome, I've signed up.
Thanks for reviving this thread.

The site was started in 2018 and is still going strong with a great group of pilots.

I used to “advertise” more when I first started the site but let word of mouth carry it the last few years.

With all the sign-ups in the last few days maybe I should BTT this thread every once in awhile.
Is it basically where the juicers go for a safe space?
Quote: Is it basically where the juicers go for a safe space?
and the cowards stay on here for a safe space. There should be a place for everyone.
Quote: and the cowards stay on here for a safe space. There should be a place for everyone.
Not sure cowards is the right description. Just like politics these days, people only seem to go to news sources that tell them what they already want to hear, so I'm curious if JBLU pilots is the same? Are there people there that discuss the actual realities of the company, or is it just a big juice festival?
Quote: Not sure cowards is the right description. Just like politics these days, people only seem to go to news sources that tell them what they already want to hear, so I'm curious if JBLU pilots is the same? Are there people there that discuss the actual realities of the company, or is it just a big juice festival?
it's a pretty real discussion with some known rebel rousers in the mix. With out the anonymous nature it is far more reserved towards the individuals on there. And yes there are some known juicers on there as well. It is closed to the public so unlike on here the worries of management seeing aren't there. About 75% use their real name on there.
Thanks, if it was 15 bandwagons All telling each other how smart they are. I think I would lose my mind.
So much better than bluepilots

it doesn’t leave you questioning the mental sanity of your coworkers.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 14
Go to