Hageland-Ravn Connect Hiring!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to
Did anyone else get offered the June 18 class? I wanted to see if anybody wanted to pool for an Airbnb and a rental car rather than the company hotel.
Quote: The blue AK's get sold or the ones from GST that the state repo'd?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The blue AK's were sold.
I'm on for June 18th, I would be up for an airbnb and a rental car or uber.
Just out of curiousity. You guys that have a class date. What are your approximate hours and actual instrument hrs?
Quote: Just out of curiousity. You guys that have a class date. What are your approximate hours and actual instrument hrs?
Hageland will definitely hire wet commercials. It's all about the internal recommendation. I was in a recent ground school and about half (or more) of the class had less than ~300 hrs. Every single person had an internal rec.
Quote: Hageland will definitely hire wet commercials. It's all about the internal recommendation. I was in a recent ground school and about half (or more) of the class had less than ~300 hrs. Every single person had an internal rec.
I’m finding out that’s how you get into the AK flying which I really want to do. Thanks for chiming in.
Looking for job fairs
I submitted an application to Ravn but wanted to meet with them in person at a job fair. Im willing to travel to it any where within the country just need to know if there are any coming up that they will be attending. Thanks for your help guys!
I heard they are going to be at OBAP as well as the Arctic Thunder air show up in Anchorage.
Just made arrangements to fly up to Arctic Thunder to meet with them personally. Hopefully it all goes well while I'm up there. Would be a dream to work for them!
Quote: Just made arrangements to fly up to Arctic Thunder to meet with them personally. Hopefully it all goes well while I'm up there. Would be a dream to work for them!
Keep us posted! Really interested on how things work out for you!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to