Republic losing flying to Skywest in LGA?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Is skywest taking over a lot of deltas flying in LGA?
Quote: Is skywest taking over a lot of deltas flying in LGA?
That’s been going on for a while. You will be assimilated or destroyed.
And ORD as well. I believe republic is shifting more flying out of ORD to the outstations.
Quote: And ORD as well. I believe republic is shifting more flying out of ORD to the outstations.
Idk why anyone would come to Republic anymore unless they want to be based in Columbus or Indianapolis.
Quote: Idk why anyone would come to Republic anymore unless they want to be based in Columbus or Indianapolis.
You can work at the flight school on your days off.
Quote: You can work at the flight school on your days off.

Hahahaha That was good.
Curious if you guys will be staffing the flight school through the training department or off the street CFIs. I thought the CBA was pretty clear on pilots on the seniority list flying company aircraft.
Quote: Curious if you guys will be staffing the flight school through the training department or off the street CFIs. I thought the CBA was pretty clear on pilots on the seniority list flying company aircraft.
EXACTLY

filler
Omg! That would be so embarrassing and probably not legal for flight time limits.
Quote: Omg! That would be so embarrassing and probably not legal for flight time limits.
It would be perfectly legal for Republic pilots who are still current with the CFI. However, flight time limits would still apply so it wouldn't really solve Republic's problem as any time working as a CFI would subtract their available time to fly Part 121.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to