June 4th class drop UPDATED

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9 
Page 9 of 9
Go to
June 4th class drop UPDATED
Quote: 320 and 777 before 29? Are you a ME3 escapee? Congrats in any case, that’s impressive stuff.

Nope. Unfortunately a scumbag supplemental escapee.
Quote: Nope. Unfortunately a scumbag supplemental escapee.
So, guessing you've had the breakfast buffet at The K Hotel?
Quote: So, guessing you've had the breakfast buffet at The K Hotel?

More than I can count

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LGA info
The Airbus guy that does the LSC Scheduling report does a great job... a lot more info than the 737 guy. Here’s some info you might be interested in:
(A320)Airport Mix: 67% EWR and 33% LGA vs 72% EWR and 28% LGA in June. (B73 is 90% EWR for July)
Trip Mix: 10% 1-days, 10% 2-days, 35% 3-days, 45% 4-days vs 10/11/39/40 in June. (B73 is 22/10/28/40 in July).
Deadhead trips: 23% of trips vs 24% in June. EWR B73 is 9%. (System Bus 26%, System B73 8%).

Amount of deadheading is ridiculous, but in-line with the fleet system-wide. We are told the Bus fleet (system) has the assignment of being the last flight out of the hubs to the smaller towns. The late-arriving inbound crews are unable to take the aircraft out in the early morning. Because of this, other crews deadhead in to take out that early flight, and the late-night crew takes out a later flight (or deadheads out).

“Day off in hotel” layovers: 10% vs 15% in June. (We used > 28 hours.) (EWR B73 is 5%)

Sits: Sits > 3 Hours: 20% of trips vs 22% in June. EWR B73 is 11%. (System Bus 18%, System B73 13% )
Quote: More than I can count
I loved how they'd go all out for the US Holidays. Thanksgiving dinner buffet, choir singing Christmas carols in the lobby, gingerbread house with the 90 pound Pakistani dressed up as Santa Clause with his sidekick Mickey Mouse(!?!?).

Quote: Nope. Unfortunately a scumbag supplemental escapee.
Glad to have you join us! Welcome aboard!
I love the dead heading on the Airbus this month . Keeps my block hours down to white my self out during the summer for money .

Each their own I guess
5  6  7  8  9 
Page 9 of 9
Go to