DEN

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 8 of 9
Go to
Quote: Ten runways and D and E concourses. That’s a lot of skiing.

And ANOTHER terminal! North AND south terminals.

I missed that one the first time I looked at it.
Quote: Ten runways and D and E concourses. That’s a lot of skiing.
Don't worry though, they will still send 95% of the departures off 34L. Money lines FTW!
[QUOTE=APC225;2852903]Ten runways and D and E concourses. That’s a lot of WEED.

Fixed it for you.....😬
Quote:
Quote: Ten runways and D and E concourses. That’s a lot of WEED.
Fixed it for you.....😬
Ha, yea, I meant to say that’s a lot of "skiing".
Plans for the D and E concourses were already planned/shelved when the airport opened in 1995. It’s been almost 25 years and they’ve only somewhat expanded the other concourses...I for one would love to see it happen soon, but it hasn’t in 25 years, so...
Quote: Plans for the D and E concourses were already planned/shelved when the airport opened in 1995. It’s been almost 25 years and they’ve only somewhat expanded the other concourses...I for one would love to see it happen soon, but it hasn’t in 25 years, so...
Sooo, you’re saying there is a chance. 😁
I love flying in and out of DEN. Rarely any delay (save for a huge blizzard) and comfortable terminals. If we could only fix the boarding process to avoid the masses lining up 30 mins prior to boarding and blocking the thoroughfares. They have de-icing down to a science. I'm sure some of you will beg to differ. I always have a good experience there. I guess it helps that I love Colorado in general, and I wish my wife would let us move back. I'm so weak.
Quote: I love flying in and out of DEN. Rarely any delay (save for a huge blizzard)
Guess you don't do much summer time flying with the afternoon and into the evening T-storms? When even one arrival/departure gate gets shutdown and messes up the whole thing?

Quote: we could only fix the boarding process to avoid the masses lining up 30 mins prior to boarding and blocking the thoroughfares.
And yet we have other hubs that are worse. It's simply a collateral side effect of air travel now days. Not specific to anyone airport, nor hub for that matter.
Quote: I love flying in and out of DEN. Rarely any delay (save for a huge blizzard) and comfortable terminals. If we could only fix the boarding process to avoid the masses lining up 30 mins prior to boarding and blocking the thoroughfares. They have de-icing down to a science. I'm sure some of you will beg to differ. I always have a good experience there. I guess it helps that I love Colorado in general, and I wish my wife would let us move back. I'm so weak.
Except if there is one cloud in the sky they shut down the whole gate and slow you 100 miles out. Exaggeration but only a little.
Quote: Except if there is one cloud in the sky they shut down the whole gate and slow you 100 miles out. Exaggeration but only a little.
I’d say that’s pretty much right on the mark!
4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 8 of 9
Go to