Air Wisconsin Airman Trainee Program?

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 13 of 14
Go to
Quote: Well, it was nice while it lasted. If you haven't see the email yet, check your AirWis email, then send in your ID
Take a breath, it's not really news. We knew this could happen, it's not October yet though.
We knew this was happening. I was wondering when the 60 day notices would go out.

I have a few vacations before Oct 1. Anyone know if myUA discount tickets purchased before we get let go in October for travel in November will work? All my timeshare points have to still get used this year.
Quote: We knew this was happening. I was wondering when the 60 day notices would go out.

I have a few vacations before Oct 1. Anyone know if myUA discount tickets purchased before we get let go in October for travel in November will work? All my timeshare points have to still get used this year.
Yes they will work.
Your program is canceled?

I’m a cadet at PSA. Nothing has changed here except for they made an amendment to our contract that lets us work outside of partner schools. I’m still a little concerned about our fate as October approaches.
Yes it’s being canceled. We get paid $100 a month and get flight benefits though. That’ll all be going away once the program shuts down of course. Do you get paid as a PSA cadet?
We don't get benefits since we are not PSA "employees". We are just contracted to them. I did get a $7,500 bonus tho
Quote: I’m still a little concerned about our fate as October approaches.
your fate is to seek employment elsewhere. PSA won’t hire for years
Does Air Wis have any obligation to trainees, or is it a straight see yah later!?
Quote: Does Air Wis have any obligation to trainees, or is it a straight see yah later!?
Not see you later,, smell you later. .
With everything going on, I imagine there have been quite a few grievances. Can someone please explain the grievance process (start to finish) with all appeals made. Thanks!
3  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 13 of 14
Go to