[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
275  325  365  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  385  425  475 
Page 375 of 486
Go to
Quote: Is there any concerns with Breezes profitability, there are a couple articles floating around saying Breeze is burning through cash and Avelo is the more likely candidate to make it.
No concerns at all. iTs A dAvE nEeLeMaN aIrLiNe!!!!111
Quote: Is there any concerns with Breezes profitability, there are a couple articles floating around saying Breeze is burning through cash and Avelo is the more likely candidate to make it.
Most here at breeze don’t worry about profitability, it’s going to come. The product is solid when things are running smoothly. I believe we’re at 70 ish % LF. Ppl will hate on NeELeMan but he’s still worth 400M and this is the most well funded start up in history. If he needs more cash, he’ll get it. If I were to choose between the 2 , I’d bet on breeze. Our product is better and our growth trumps avelos by a large margin.
Not really. You know you have something good when passengers are thanking you right there on the plane for being there. It’s one of those products where if you try it, you’re going to come back. This year the company is planning on focusing making the experience more consistent. There have definitely been growing pains. But overall, it’s a product people like. January is a slow month but for last several months most flights I’ve had had been mostly full.
Quote: Not really. You know you have something good when passengers are thanking you right there on the plane for being there. It’s one of those products where if you try it, you’re going to come back. This year the company is planning on focusing making the experience more consistent. There have definitely been growing pains. But overall, it’s a product people like. January is a slow month but for last several months most flights I’ve had had been mostly full.

thanks for the insight! I’m trying to make the decision to go to Breeze from a LCC (I know usually not the typical career direction) pending how quickly I can upgrade and get PVD as a base.
Well don’t be shy, link the article!!!

Initial investment costs of starting an airline are HUGE. So it’s obvious that Breeze is burning through cash. Avelo is most likely doing the same. The difference between the two is that Breeze has built a charter business on the side and it is actually doing well. Very well. The profit margin on charter is huge, and that money funds the airlines growth.
Worst case scenario Breeze goes BK and gets bought by a bigger airline looking to grow. Planes and pilots will go to the new carrier.
Quote: Well don’t be shy, link the article!!!

Initial investment costs of starting an airline are HUGE. So it’s obvious that Breeze is burning through cash. Avelo is most likely doing the same. The difference between the two is that Breeze has built a charter business on the side and it is actually doing well. Very well. The profit margin on charter is huge, and that money funds the airlines growth.
-110% profit margin.....

https://aviationweek.com/air-transpo...mising-outlook
Quote: Worst case scenario Breeze goes BK and gets bought by a bigger airline looking to grow. Planes and pilots will go to the new carrier.
The worst case is it ceases operations unexpectedly and you're out of a job. You'll likely get hired somewhere quickly but losing the breeze bet will put you several thousand numbers behind at your next carrier. Don't assume you'll just be bought and merged, or even stapled.
Quote: Worst case scenario Breeze goes BK and gets bought by a bigger airline looking to grow. Planes and pilots will go to the new carrier.
Don’t make life-choices with this kind of logic.
Breeze does not have much in the way of assets to speak to a buy out. Slots? no Gates? no Long time customer base? no

Better to let it die and pick up scraps at a fire sale (including the Pilots at year zero pay)
275  325  365  371  372  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  385  425  475 
Page 375 of 486
Go to