[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
302  352  392  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  405  406  412  452 
Page 402 of 486
Go to
Quote: Hi Breeze Pilots! I was hoping some of you could give me your opinion/best guess on what would be some future bases and even when they might open? Thanks 😊 Hope thing are going great over there!
Nice try, Avelo management.
Quote: Nice try, Avelo management.
Absolutely not, was sincerely asking a question.
Interview Questions/Prep
Hello,

To those who recently interviewed, can you shed some light on what the process was like start to finish? What were some examples of the questions asked? All personality/TMAATW or technical as well? And what about timeline, how long did it take from application to interview to offer to class date?

Thanks!
Quote: Hello,

To those who recently interviewed, can you shed some light on what the process was like start to finish? What were some examples of the questions asked? All personality/TMAATW or technical as well? And what about timeline, how long did it take from application to interview to offer to class date?

Thanks!
When I had mine a while ago it was all personality, TMAAT based. Just be yourself, they’re looking for a certain type. Just someone friendly that is customer service oriented. Make your stories about how you tried to help someone. If they start the process with you, you get a CJO in about 2 to 3 weeks. Class date timeline seems like it’s gone up. Good luck!
Quote: When I had mine a while ago it was all personality, TMAAT based. Just be yourself, they’re looking for a certain type. Just someone friendly that is customer service oriented. Make your stories about how you tried to help someone. If they start the process with you, you get a CJO in about 2 to 3 weeks. Class date timeline seems like it’s gone up. Good luck!
Awesome, thank you! Is it only one interview? Online or in person?
Quote: Absolutely not, was sincerely asking a question.
On APC everyone is a chief pilot, management, mec member, CPA, subject matter expert, and fortune teller.
Quote: On APC everyone is a chief pilot, management, mec member, CPA, subject matter expert, and fortune teller.
I’m also a used car salesman, daytrader, and boat expert
Quote: I’m also a used car salesman, daytrader, and boat expert
Any Miata’s in stock?
Quote: Any Miata’s in stock?
Smart Man.

Breeze, has piqued my interest a bit. On the surface it sounds like a good opportunity to get in early and grow with the company. On the other hand it sounds like hell trying to commute and I have zero interest in moving. I have plenty of experience for the DEC gig on the A220, not sure about the whole sidestick thing though. I imagine it's doable. They need a XNA or TUL base and I'd jump on board in a heartbeat.
Quote: Smart Man.

Breeze, has piqued my interest a bit. On the surface it sounds like a good opportunity to get in early and grow with the company. On the other hand it sounds like hell trying to commute and I have zero interest in moving. I have plenty of experience for the DEC gig on the A220, not sure about the whole sidestick thing though. I imagine it's doable. They need a XNA or TUL base and I'd jump on board in a heartbeat.
Might want to tough it out a bit to get that seniority. If you live in the Midwest, chances are you’d have to commute for an airline job. Many that got here early had to sacrifice but eventually that seniority starts to count for something. Now there’s even a whole bunch of TPA A220 spots and even Home Base options for the A220.
302  352  392  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  405  406  412  452 
Page 402 of 486
Go to