[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
47  87  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  107  147  197 
Page 97 of 486
Go to
Quote: Whats the latest and greatest with Breeze..bases announced yet?
Nothing new to report, same old same old silence
A new hire class is starting in a few weeks. No bases or anything announced yet.
Quote: A new hire class is starting in a few weeks. No bases or anything announced yet.
One started yesterday too
Quote: Whats the latest and greatest with Breeze..bases announced yet?
I just know a few regional junior CAs who got the TBNT for the FO position. Guess they're getting plenty of applications from experienced crews.
Quote: I just know a few regional junior CAs who got the TBNT for the FO position. Guess they're getting plenty of applications from experienced crews.
I assume they did not have much 175 time?

If you meet their published minimums, it seems to be pretty much a guaranteed interview with them.
Quote: I just know a few regional junior CAs who got the TBNT for the FO position. Guess they're getting plenty of applications from experienced crews.
Yeah a bunch of OO 15 year CA/Check Airman, probably living in SLC. They’re doing the 195 sim training at Flight safety in MCI. Briefing office right down the hall from OO’s. All the Sim instructors seem to know each other on both sides. They make it sound like at least half the Breeze new hire pilots are senior SkyWest CAs.

It’s my understanding the first new hire’s on property were not being compensated for months, but guaranteed some type of stock options (don’t know the specifics).
Probably a ton of OO pilots in the hopes of keeping a union off property. SLC was a bastion on anti-union OO pilots
Quote: Probably a ton of OO pilots in the hopes of keeping a union off property. SLC was a bastion on anti-union OO pilots
Yeah maybe, always assume it’s for the most negative reason right? I don’t think you’ve ever posted anything positive affiliated with OO.
Quote: Yeah maybe, always assume it’s for the most negative reason right?

No the founder of Breeze is known as an anti-union dude. Unions cost $$ to any mgmt team. SLC was always known as the biggest anti-ALPA OO base. Just playing a simple game of contact the dots
Quote: I assume they did not have much 175 time?

If you meet their published minimums, it seems to be pretty much a guaranteed interview with them.
This group was five CPZ junior CAs, all over 1000 in the 175 (don't recall what they all had), with 80-250 hours CA at CPZ.
47  87  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  107  147  197 
Page 97 of 486
Go to