Finally A Pay Raise

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
After the horrible results of that survey managment has now realized that the morale on the line is very low for many.

Pay raise talk is back in the works and reserv rules are being discussed.

#MEGA #abouttime #ENY>EDV
Quote: After the horrible results of that survey managment has now realized that the morale on the line is very low for many.

Pay raise talk is back in the works and reserv rules are being discussed.

#MEGA #abouttime #ENY>EDV
Source?

/filler/
Quote: Source?

/filler/
Agreed. Kind of a strong statement without anything to back it up.
I thought the thread was a placeholder for future use
It makes no sense though. We aren't short on captains like we are led to believe (no critical coverage declared or flight cancellations), we have cadets and many others in line for class dates for months out, and our performance has been great. With fuel prices rising and investors getting worried, I just don't see any reason they would even consider dishing out more money.
Would be nice to see the results of that survey for just the pilot group.
Quote: It makes no sense though. We aren't short on captains like we are led to believe (no critical coverage declared or flight cancellations), we have cadets and many others in line for class dates for months out, and our performance has been great. With fuel prices rising and investors getting worried, I just don't see any reason they would even consider dishing out more money.
Not to mention AA announced management layoffs upcoming this year.
Is it bad that I read the "Smoothie Machine Installation" title on the latest MEC email and I told myself "about time they got something done"?
Quote: Is it bad that I read the "Smoothie Machine Installation" title on the latest MEC email and I told myself "about time they got something done"?
Smoothie machines would have been a win.

‘All crew rooms shall have operable smoothie machines and adequately supplied through the months of MAY-OCT inclusive’.
Rumors, rumors everywhere. I’ll believe it when I see it.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to