C Series Order

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 16 of 16
Go to
Quote: The 737 absolutely blows away the crappy Euro Plastic Barbie jets on performance, that’s why we are not strictly a Euro Plastic Barbie jet airline (thank God.) Sorry but your “perfect world” is but an opinion, probably influenced by Euro Plastic Barbie telepathic waves emitted by the barking dog/screeching monkey otherwise known as the PTU (Passenger Tormenting Unit)

737 forever baby! Old Skool :-)
lol! J, the 319’s with “sharklets” ABSOLUTELY perform.
(Unlike our 321’s, which remind me of the old saying about 727’s, total hours, and time in climb... )

Hey, let me know if you ever get a layover at SNA. I’ll pick you up and we’ll grab some beers on the coast.
319's perform similar to the 757. But a much stiffer ride due to the wing.

321's = 727's but slower and much quieter and more comfortable.
Quote: lol! J, the 319’s with “sharklets” ABSOLUTELY perform.
(Unlike our 321’s, which remind me of the old saying about 727’s, total hours, and time in climb... )

Hey, let me know if you ever get a layover at SNA. I’ll pick you up and we’ll grab some beers on the coast.
Deal, brother!
72% discount
It’s being reported that JetBlue got up to a 72% discount of the A220. It seems like Airbus is looking to cut a deal to sell some planes. You’d think AA might be interested in such a good deal, but I’m not paid enough to see the big picture.

https://business.financialpost.com/transportation/airlines/jetblue-got-a-discount-of-up-to-72-on-its-airbus-a220-order-moodys/amp
Quote: It’s being reported that JetBlue got up to a 72% discount of the A220. It seems like Airbus is looking to cut a deal to sell some planes. You’d think AA might be interested in such a good deal, but I’m not paid enough to see the big picture.

https://business.financialpost.com/t...der-moodys/amp
Maybe they want to stop Embrarer's program in its tracks.

AA has already doubled down on large RJs and the 320 series. Not a big deal as long as we can get some. I like the plane. But Spirit paid $14m a pop for their off lease 319's, with the brand new lowest CASM plane going for ~$22m a pop with a fixed cost airframe so it can be kept 30+ years vs the Airbus at 20. Makes your monthly fixed cost $61k each. That's pretty freaking low, an A319 lease is around $250k for a new airframe. And that doesn't even include the fuel savings.

It seems AA was about four years too early to refleet.
6  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 16 of 16
Go to