Sign on Bonus

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Hello, could someone enlighten me about the $22100. sign on bonus? I understand that it is a two year commitment but what other stipulations might come with it? Let’s say you have to resign after 12 months for whatever reason, how much would you have to pay back? Thanks for the info!
Hi, if you resign within the first 12 month you pay everything back. Month 13-24 - 50%
Civil Court Case Information - Case History

Discuss... looks like they collect....
Quote: Civil Court Case Information - Case History

This is no secret, it’s been brought up before. What is there to discuss? Read the contract before signing.
Quote: This is no secret, it’s been brought up before. What is there to discuss? Read the contract before signing.
Ok don't discuss. Just some folks think companies won't come after them for these types of things. The can and they will. I agree people need to understand what they are signing up for.
Do you receive it day one, or is it at benchmark dates like end of OE?
Quote: Do you receive it day one, or is it at benchmark dates like end of OE?

You get the check via FedEx Express a few days before you start class.

Things to drill down on would be if you have to pay it back if you lose your medical or other related matters. The contract merely states that you would be free from repayment if you are FULLY disabled or die. So I think you have to pay it back even if you lose your 1st class medical...
Quote: Civil Court Case Information - Case History

I guess we could discuss why the defendants are paying back less than the amount of the bonus. Did the court pro-rate the amount by other than 50%?
Gonna bump the post if anyone has an idea when this sign on bonus is given? After training? And in installments or all at once?
Quote: Gonna bump the post if anyone has an idea when this sign on bonus is given? After training? And in installments or all at once?
All at once, you’ll get an overnight package from FedEx a few days before training.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to