United Airlines September Job Fair

Subscribe
10  60  100  106  107  108  109  110  111 
Page 110 of 111
Go to
Quote: Got the call today, and also told December!
Congratulations. This is inspirational to hear for someone anxiously waiting for Hogan results
Quote: Got the call today, and also told December!
Welcome to the fray!
Can someone please go over the steps in the hiring decision process after the interview is done? Thank you.
Quote: Can someone please go over the steps in the hiring decision process after the interview is done? Thank you.
Not sure what you’re wanting to know.

File is reviewed. TBNT email goes out early the following week. Calls go out Wednesday/Thursday the following week.
Quote: Not sure what you’re wanting to know.

File is reviewed. TBNT email goes out early the following week. Calls go out Wednesday/Thursday the following week.
Just curious what the decision process looks like. Does it go to a single person, a review board consisting of several people, is it strictly an HR process, pilots, etc.? Thanks.
Does anyone have any idea if all the attendees that are getting a call have gotten calls? I'm still waiting to see if I get a call, but they said out to January so I'm hoping it will just be a matter of time.
Quote: Does anyone have any idea if all the attendees that are getting a call have gotten calls? I'm still waiting to see if I get a call, but they said out to January so I'm hoping it will just be a matter of time.
I'm thinking this exactly. If by the end of January I haven't heard anything, then I'll be concerned ;-)
Aero Crew
Has all invites gone out from expo?
I went the the original Veterans job fair back in November’ 16. Waited patiently until early January for the Hogan - so it can take a minute...
Best of luck! The wait is definitely worth it!
Quote: Has all invites gone out from expo?
I am guessing they are super busy and will call as they go through applicants. Might take a while.

I have met few guys at the interview who got invite exactly a month out while some got it a week after the expo. So anything is possible.

Don't give up hope. Keep updating your apps.
10  60  100  106  107  108  109  110  111 
Page 110 of 111
Go to