United Airlines September Job Fair

Subscribe
14  54  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  74 
Page 64 of 111
Go to
Anyone that attended get the hogan lately?
Got the “expect to hear soon email” followed by the Hogan last week. Looks like they are still trickling out. Attended the Sept civilian day.
Quote: Got the “expect to hear soon email” followed by the Hogan last week. Looks like they are still trickling out. Attended the Sept civilian day.
That's great news, congrats! Just of curiosity, are you 40 or older? Has any civilian pilot from that group age been called?
Great to hear! Maybe they are saving up a status update as a Christmas gift. Wouldn't that be great! Just an update for everyone on the list. I know, sentimental nonsense, but it would be amazing! Happy Holidays to all!
Dec 12 Interview
Dec 19 CJO!

Crazy excited to be joining the United Team! Glad there is still movement on the Expo attendees, keep updating and make sure before your Hogan / Interview your app is clean and every thing fully disclosed! Was told by HR Captain that is a kiss of death concerning inconsistencies with tickets/dui's/checkride busts etc. Otherwise all the trip reports spot on, I felt extremely welcomed and they try their best to put you at ease. (Of course it doesn't work at least with me I was pinging on my nerves!)
Interview on the 12th as well and CJO received on the 20th. Attended the Civilian expo. Told to expect February or March class date. Part 121, LCKA, check ride failure, speeding tickets but all disclosed! Good luck! Great experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sep mil expo attendee
Anymore expo attendees getting be patient emails or Hogan invites yet... still waiting...
I just heard Scott Rehn ( aerocrew solutions presenter at the expo) that united told him
hogan invites will be going out through January 2019... so there is hope for us that are still patiently waiting!
At one point they said first quarter 2019 for September fair participants but who knows
Quote: At one point they said first quarter 2019 for September fair participants but who knows
Were you an attendee also squallrider?
14  54  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  74 
Page 64 of 111
Go to