Management Assault

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: Ya I know...
But it would “send quite a message” of unity if they had to pay 72 X 2 pilots to sit at home and get paid......
Either you are a management troll or an idiot who wants to appear in the next company letter from the attorneys....
Quote: Either you are a management troll or an idiot who wants to appear in the next company letter from the attorneys....
Just an “idiot” I guess.......
“THEY” built 72 reserves and only 19 vac relief....
Quote: Just an “idiot” I guess.......
“THEY” built 72 reserves and only 19 vac relief....
Not much vacation drop when vacations are canceled.
Quote: Not much vacation drop when vacations are canceled.
There are ways to get time off when needed .......
Quote: There are ways to get time off when needed .......
You and I are talking about different things.
I'll be curious to see how they overreact when they pay all the reserves to sit at home and get paid 75 hours for not flying.

It would be comical if it didn't come at the expense of our vacations.
I hope that's the case. Not sure if we have as much flying in Aug since I believe school starts back up about the 3rd week of Aug. So hopefully there will be alot of DEN capt's being paid $166.68/hr to stay at home!

If you've ever met Biffle this is a classic over re-action by him. Back when he used to come talk to our recurrent classes he would go from 1 shade of pink to beat red in the face with anger almost foaming at the mouth!!
Quote: I'll be curious to see how they overreact when they pay all the reserves to sit at home and get paid 75 hours for not flying.

It would be comical if it didn't come at the expense of our vacations.
I’d imagine all vacations for the forseable future are toast. Just watch.
Quote: I’d imagine all vacations for the forseable future are toast. Just watch.

Yeah. I'm kind of counting on it as well.
Here's a question.
In recent history F9 has paid for charter companies (SunCountry, Southern) to fly their planes and pilots with F9 passengers. This was to cover F9 schedules.
So, Why has mgmt cancelled vacations when they can just pay these charters to fly the uncovered schedules?
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to