Compass Updates 2: Revenge of the Sit

Subscribe
30  70  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  90  130  180 
Page 80 of 356
Go to
fingerprints on screens
Thank god this is being addressed!! folks these are not touch screens!! I always feel like getting a tetanus shot after I clean the screens.......

Use the end of a pen, with the cap on, or one of the fancy Compass stylus pens..
Quote: Thank god this is being addressed!! folks these are not touch screens!! I always feel like getting a tetanus shot after I clean the screens.......
And how does one acquire these "approved screen cleaning wipes?"
Quote: They’re replacing COO’s faster than they’re replacing MEL’d APU’s.

The best part of the announcement is that Rob will still be VP of Tech Ops for TSH. I’m sure his plate won’t be full with working both of those positions or maybe they’re doing that so that he still has a job when we’re sold off before the end of the year.
New Air Current article out tonight saying the YX/CP deal is on life support due to United.
Quote: New Air Current article out tonight saying the YX/CP deal is on life support due to United.
Link? Filler
Quote: Link? Filler

Just google air current and it pops up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
patiently waiting for "TSASTESTOK" to post it in the Repub forum. They must have a membership because theyre the ones who posted the whole article on the forum last month
Quote: Just google air current and it pops up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://theaircurrent.com/airlines/the-plan-to-merge-republic-and-trans-states-is-near-death/

I feel like I'm being trolled by the air current.. I mean, I want to read the rest of the story but I ain't got money for that. Maybe they just want to sell subscriptions.
Quote: https://theaircurrent.com/airlines/the-plan-to-merge-republic-and-trans-states-is-near-death/

I feel like I'm being trolled by the air current.. I mean, I want to read the rest of the story but I ain't got money for that. Maybe they just want to sell subscriptions.

See if you can get them to trade a BLS approved snack basket for a subscription...
This is going to end up being the biggest troll of all time.
Another compass office relocated to the middle of nowhere again. I'm starting to feel like we're that dude from Office Space that doesn't know he's been fired a long time ago so they starting messing with him by putting him in the basement.
30  70  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  90  130  180 
Page 80 of 356
Go to