Compass Updates 2: Revenge of the Sit

Subscribe
42  82  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  102  142  192 
Page 92 of 356
Go to
Quote: Yeah I got a similar fortune from Panda about three years ago... And yet here I still am...
You didn't believe it enough. You must BELIEVE!
At least you guys had hope..

This is what I got last time I was at Panda... 😣

Hmm... that's not what the one I just got says...
How the heck do I make my Apple ID password prompt go away when trying to update to the latest version of comply? Appreciate it!
Quote: How the heck do I make my Apple ID password prompt go away when trying to update to the latest version of comply? Appreciate it!
If it's the one asking for a password for the TSH apple ID, you need to talk to the chief pilots and they'll put the password for you.
So you're saying we have to go to base and have a chief pilot input a secret password so we can update our apps? I doubt that's what we told the FAA when we got our EFBs approved.
Quote: If it's the one asking for a password for the TSH apple ID, you need to talk to the chief pilots and they'll put the password for you.
I’ve heard you can email someone in IT. They give you a form to sign saying you won’t download anything else and they give you the password. I can’t update any of the company apps due to this problem. I have just been too lazy to get it fixed.
When bidding pairings, can you bid overlapping pairings? Or should you be bidding so nothing overlaps?

Also, who do we email about getting new crew badges?
Quote: When bidding pairings, can you bid overlapping pairings? Or should you be bidding so nothing overlaps?

Also, who do we email about getting new crew badges?
Republic Airlines, or is it Skywest this week?
Quote: Republic Airlines, or is it Skywest this week?
they can overlap, It It only award you one of them (depending if your seniority can hold It)

should get an email from the base admin about It during the expiration month
42  82  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  102  142  192 
Page 92 of 356
Go to