Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
9  59  99  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  119  159  209 
Page 109 of 435
Go to
Quote: How do I switch my IRA to a Roth IRA? Even better question, why am I even asking this question on this forum? I must be bored with nothing on my schedule...
You should be able to go to the Fidelity website and alter your contribution amounts as a percentage into either a traditional or Roth account if I remember correctly.
Quote: Were you placed on that aircraft involuntary? If so I am sorry to read this. If not......
I hope you never have 74 scheduling issues...
[QUOTE=jhugz;2733751]I hope you never have 74 scheduling issues...[/QUOTE

You took the position on the 767 with eyes wide open. In your case things have gotten better since you have accepted the bid for upgrade. The flying is what it is. Your personal preferences are not a factor for the company. When pilots who volunteered to fly a piece of equipment complain about the conditions on a web board,they look like fools. Either they didn’t do due diligence or they are very unrealistic. I once worked like crazy and was at guarantee with 6 days to go once. They planted me at McGuire for 5 days with no flying. At least I picked up 3.65 for 2 of the days. Like Connie has said in the past, sometimes you F me and sometimes I F you.
Quote: Like Connie has said in the past, sometimes you F me and sometimes I F you.
While it’s an amusing quote, do you genuinely think you’ve ever F’d him? I’ve had some amazing paychecks, and some great times, but I’ve never walked away thinking I got away with something. I worked for every bit of it. That’s how employee/employer relationships work.

Since none of us are in a position to best him from across the table in a business capacity, that leaves bending metal or doing something illegal. Not very attractive avenues.
Quote: While it’s an amusing quote, do you genuinely think you’ve ever F’d him? I’ve had some amazing paychecks, and some great times, but I’ve never walked away thinking I got away with something. I worked for every bit of it. That’s how employee/employer relationships work.

Since none of us are in a position to best him from across the table in a business capacity, that leaves bending metal or doing something illegal. Not very attractive avenues.
I would say that this past year most pilots have bested the company in their terms of compensation. I highly doubt (I have no direct knowledge) that the company has not made much net profit this year. I do think that most of us were paid way more than the company envisioned. I also expect that as we catch up to hiring and Astro becomes better that the pendulum will swing to the other side.
Quote: I would say that this past year most pilots have bested the company in their terms of compensation. I highly doubt (I have no direct knowledge) that the company has not made much net profit this year. I do think that most of us were paid way more than the company envisioned. I also expect that as we catch up to hiring and Astro becomes better that the pendulum will swing to the other side.
Bested.. seriously... good lord man... I and every other pilot at this company got paid was was DUE to them under the current CBA for work or service performed. If they were inefficient in various areas and it cost them money... thats not BESTING the company thats the company not doing its job. Feel free to give money back that you think you BESTED from the company...
Quote: Bested.. seriously... good lord man... I and every other pilot at this company got paid was was DUE to them under the current CBA for work or service performed. If they were inefficient in various areas and it cost them money... thats not BESTING the company thats the company not doing its job. Feel free to give money back that you think you BESTED from the company...
^^Totally^^
Quote: Bested.. seriously... good lord man... I and every other pilot at this company got paid was was DUE to them under the current CBA for work or service performed. If they were inefficient in various areas and it cost them money... thats not BESTING the company thats the company not doing its job. Feel free to give money back that you think you BESTED from the company...
As usual in an effort to make sure you disagree with me, there is a failure to read and comprehend. I indicated that we were not due money? No. In fact we did not get all that was due and that is why there are grievances.
We make money now because of the company is inefficient. We make more than minimum aka, we win. Once the technology is in place you will make your guarantee for your 16 days of flying. i.e., they win. Once pilots figure out how to beat that system we will again win.
It would a beyond me why I have to dumb everything down so low for you. Good Lord Man.
Quote: As usual in an effort to make sure you disagree with me, there is a failure to read and comprehend. I indicated that we were not due money? No. In fact we did not get all that was due and that is why there are grievances.
We make money now because of the company is inefficient. We make more than minimum aka, we win. Once the technology is in place you will make your guarantee for your 16 days of flying. i.e., they win. Once pilots figure out how to beat that system we will again win.
It would a beyond me why I have to dumb everything down so low for you. Good Lord Man.
Max
you're not making much sense with your premise

the company is most efficient when they keep pilots moving and have everyone flying 1000 hrs per year and no OT...obviously that cant happen exactly

but it is completely inefficient and unproductive to hire so many pilots that no one exceeds 64hrs in a month - the company loses a lot by sitting you in a hotel for days on end so you wont break 64....that's not what they want to do..thats not a "win" for them
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️💯

I wonder if the folks who had red on their per diem sheets for R2s, DHD times, schedules OT days and the like feel if they got ahead of the system.
9  59  99  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  119  159  209 
Page 109 of 435
Go to