Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
246  296  336  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  356  396 
Page 346 of 435
Go to
Quote: Did you get a call back? Good luck!

60 pilots is pretty big for Kalitta. That’s roughly 10% increase in pilots!
Im lucky to have been offered a December 14th class on the 74 (they called me today to see if I wanted to move up to November 2nd, but I didn't want to put my current employer in a bind). They were scrambling to fill the Nov. 2nd class because they weren't accepting as many out of the interview classes as they originally planned.

Excited to get the opportunity...especially given the times. Seems like an awesome company and good people.
Quote: Im lucky to have been offered a December 14th class on the 74 (they called me today to see if I wanted to move up to November 2nd, but I didn't want to put my current employer in a bind). They were scrambling to fill the Nov. 2nd class because they weren't accepting as many out of the interview classes as they originally planned.

Excited to get the opportunity...especially given the times. Seems like an awesome company and good people.
This is highly unusual for any ACMI airline to hire or train during peak. That is excellent news for those looking for work as it probably portends hiring in the new year also.
Quote: This is highly unusual for any ACMI airline to hire or train during peak. That is excellent news for those looking for work as it probably portends hiring in the new year also.
Well we’ve been flying beyond peak numbers for months on end now. Kinda makes no difference at this point.
Quote: Well we’ve been flying beyond peak numbers for months on end now. Kinda makes no difference at this point.
Good point. All the planes are flying all the time regardless of peak or not.
Quote: Im lucky to have been offered a December 14th class on the 74 (they called me today to see if I wanted to move up to November 2nd, but I didn't want to put my current employer in a bind). They were scrambling to fill the Nov. 2nd class because they weren't accepting as many out of the interview classes as they originally planned.

How long did you wait between initial call from Holly to getting an interview?
Quote: How long did you wait between initial call from Holly to getting an interview?
Shot you back a PM....
Has anyone been contacted since the last window closed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Has anyone been contacted since the last window closed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, still hoping. Typed in the 74 & 76 with two internal recs. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Same here bud! 77 rated and 1 internal rec. Good luck

Check your PM...
246  296  336  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  356  396 
Page 346 of 435
Go to