Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
249  299  339  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  359  399 
Page 349 of 435
Go to
Quote: I could be wrong but wasn’t there a stipulation in the contract to continue pay raises after expiration?
no there is not...unfortunately
Quote: I could be wrong but wasn’t there a stipulation in the contract to continue pay raises after expiration?
nope, wrong as usual.
Quote: nope, wrong as usual.
Perhaps you can get that fixed in the new contract.
Quote: Perhaps you can get that fixed in the new contract.
Yeah. Infinity pay raises. Shouldn’t be a problem.
Quote: yeah. Infinity pay raises. Shouldn’t be a problem.
lol

:d:d:d:d:d:d
Quote: Yeah. Infinity pay raises. Shouldn’t be a problem.
Why not? Just hook them to cost of living. Company has no reason to bargain and they won’t until you give them a reason to.
Quote: Why not? Just hook them to cost of living. Company has no reason to bargain and they won’t until you give them a reason to.
"why not"....now that is funny.
Quote: "why not"....now that is funny.
While it's been a while I worked for an airline that had exactly that. If no contract was signed on the amendable date we received raises, tied to the federal governments published cost of living increase, until a new contract was signed. It's a great motivator for the company to negotiate.
Quote: While it's been a while I worked for an airline that had exactly that. If no contract was signed on the amendable date we received raises, tied to the federal governments published cost of living increase, until a new contract was signed. It's a great motivator for the company to negotiate.
ATA had some crazy good work rules.
Initial Contact
Hello all,
Can anyone comment on what method you receive the initial contact for an interview? Email, voice, etc?
Thanks!
249  299  339  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  359  399 
Page 349 of 435
Go to