Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
250  300  340  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  360  400 
Page 350 of 435
Go to
This contract is going to arbitration. Until the overtime *****s stop doing what they do, we are going to end up
with a contract that is worse than what we have now. I hate to say it guys, and I can't say too much more without giving the lawyers too much, Y'all know what you have to do! Family time is precious! The issue needs to be rectified before arbitration. or we will all lose. And that would be very embarrassing during the busiest time in this companies history. They will be laughing all the way to the bank. We won the first battle, but we ARE going to lose the war. Time for the big boy pants!
Quote: This contract is going to arbitration. Until the overtime *****s stop doing what they do, we are going to end up
with a contract that is worse than what we have now. I hate to say it guys, and I can't say too much more without giving the lawyers too much, Y'all know what you have to do! Family time is precious! The issue needs to be rectified before arbitration. or we will all lose. And that would be very embarrassing during the busiest time in this companies history. They will be laughing all the way to the bank. We won the first battle, but we ARE going to lose the war. Time for the big boy pants!
The contract hasn't even reached the amenable date?! How the F is it going to arbitration?

Maybe sit the next couple of plays out champ.
Quote: The contract hasn't even reached the amenable date?! How the F is it going to arbitration?

Maybe sit the next couple of plays out champ.
He ment Mediation
chill
Quote: There is over 10,000 apps on file, I highly doubt you’ll see any sort of contract progress till the scales tip the other way.
Back before the hiring boom, it was an accepted fact there were 10,000 apps on file with the majors. Many of them have been hired. Is there a current, reliable source now for this 10,000 number?
Quote: Back before the hiring boom, it was an accepted fact there were 10,000 apps on file with the majors. Many of them have been hired. Is there a current, reliable source now for this 10,000 number?
1 word
hyperbole
Quote: Back before the hiring boom, it was an accepted fact there were 10,000 apps on file with the majors. Many of them have been hired. Is there a current, reliable source now for this 10,000 number?
Wish I could share, but I can't unfortunately.
Quote: Wish I could share, but I can't unfortunately.
Why not? Not really a secret who it came from.
How is K4's scope language? Pretty strong relative to other ACMI carriers?
Quote: How is K4's scope language? Pretty strong relative to other ACMI carriers?
Yes very ....
The scope language is quite good. Don't forget, this is a teamster contract. There is absolutely no provision for any type of job action. Its up to the individual to stand proud. With less than 50% voting in the most recent election, I FEEL that we have a majority of pilots who would sell the group short for selfish immediate financial gain.

Sorry if I hurt anyones FEELINGS, but.............. Lets be the three musketeers..................
250  300  340  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  360  400 
Page 350 of 435
Go to