Must be approved by a moderator?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to
All pending posts should be approved now. We don't have any control over that system and sometimes it catches posts for reasons unknown to us mods. And it doesn't set a flag so know they are pending, we have to go look for them.
Quote: All pending posts should be approved now. We don't have any control over that system and sometimes it catches posts for reasons unknown to us mods. And it doesn't set a flag so know they are pending, we have to go look for them.
I keep getting the message as posted in the previous posts saying I need approval. Is there some setting I’m missing ?
Quote: I keep getting the message as posted in the previous posts saying I need approval. Is there some setting I’m missing ?
All pending posts should be approved now. It's only doing that because you have a low total post count, so some automated filters kick in. It won't happen after a certain amount of time and posts.
Need help
Can only post replies, not threads or attachments. Help me?
Been trying to post in threads all around apc, mainly in the cargo threads but it’s happened in other places too. It won’t let me post without a moderator review. It’s been days with no feedback or any of my posts making it through. Any solution to this? Thanks!
Quote: Been trying to post in threads all around apc, mainly in the cargo threads but it’s happened in other places too. It won’t let me post without a moderator review. It’s been days with no feedback or any of my posts making it through. Any solution to this? Thanks!
The response, above, from Rick (one of the moderators), is:

It's only doing that because you have a low total post count, so some automated filters kick in. It won't happen after a certain amount of time and posts.
New user here, attempted a reply in the 135 forum and it said pending moderator approval. I've posted a reply previously in a different subject without issue. If a moderator can check for it, I appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance
Replying here since I cant do anything else
Tried to get my account password from years ago reset and ends up being denied with 3 reasons why, which are blank. SO I make a new one with new email and Im not allowed to edit or change ym profile at all or navigate, whats going on?
Quote: Tried to get my account password from years ago reset and ends up being denied with 3 reasons why, which are blank. SO I make a new one with new email and Im not allowed to edit or change ym profile at all or navigate, whats going on?
Due to all of the covid-induced hate and discontent, some restrictions have been applied to new accounts. Those will automatically ease with time and post count (something like 10 posts and 10 days IIRC).
Quote: Due to all of the covid-induced hate and discontent, some restrictions have been applied to new accounts. Those will automatically ease with time and post count (something like 10 posts and 10 days IIRC).
Gotcha... Any reason you would think of that my old sign in no longer works? Was about 6 years old roughly. Inactive for quite a while. Again sorry to revive the thread but this is all Im allowed to post right now.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to