Must be approved by a moderator?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 9
Go to
Can't post a new thread period. What is going on? How can I contact a moderator?
Quote: Can't post a new thread period. What is going on? How can I contact a moderator?
If it's anything like what's been going on for the last few months....new posters often need about 10 posts/10 days...
as much an antispam as it is to discourage dummy accounts....
Give it a few days...and you should be able start your own thread.
Meanwhile the welcome threads, introduce yourself threads etc are a good way to get started
Thanks for this. I've been in the same boat and couldn't find any conclusive info in the FAQ.
Hello everyone. I have signed up a few days back and am trying to navigate this forum but i am not sure where i need to post if i have questions about needing to find a crashpad?

Any help would be appreciated
Quote: New user here, attempted a reply in the 135 forum and it said pending moderator approval. I've posted a reply previously in a different subject without issue. If a moderator can check for it, I appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance
I also replied to some posts about two weeks ago in the 135 forum and they are not showing up.
Is there something I need to do before I can post/send messages?
Quote: Is there something I need to do before I can post/send messages?
You need 10 replies on the forum before you're allowed to start your own thread, send messages, or add an avatar.
This is designed to prevent spammers from creating massive number of user names.
Having a lot of difficulties posting replies in threads. Was able to reply to a couple threads when I first made the account and now every time I try to reply it sends it to a moderator
Quote: Having a lot of difficulties posting replies in threads. Was able to reply to a couple threads when I first made the account and now every time I try to reply it sends it to a moderator
See comments above.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 9
Go to