Must be approved by a moderator?

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 6 of 9
Go to
I'll dig into it.
Quote: I’m trying to post in Cargo.
Quote: same issue. Trying to post so i can do some time building.

Are you guys trying to create a post in an existing thread, or trying to create a new thread?

New thread creation is restricted for new users with less than ten posts but I'll go ahead and bump you guys up one level. Let me know if you still have trouble.
Cant post new topics
Hello,
I registered a few days ago but I cannot create a new topic. It says my account may not be activated yet, but I already confirmed my email.

Is there a moderator who can help me with this?
Quote: Hello,
I registered a few days ago but I cannot create a new topic. It says my account may not be activated yet, but I already confirmed my email.

Is there a moderator who can help me with this?
Try now.
Quote: Try now.
Having the same problem. I posted in another thread but figured I should reply to your message here. Here is my previous reply on another thread: Change of Username?
Quote: Having the same problem. I posted in another thread but figured I should reply to your message here. Here is my previous reply on another thread: Change of Username?
Try it now.
Quote: Try it now.
Works. Thanks!
I'm a longtime lurker, new-this-month registered member. I am having a very hard time posting things. For all of my posts, I have to go through the long drawn-out Human Verification reCAPTCHA process for every single post. And now I have to do that -and- wait for my posts to be approved by a Moderator.

Not sure what I've done as all of my posts are professional and relevant to the conversation, but it is getting too difficult and time consuming to try and take place in conversations with this kind pf process in place. If a Moderator can help, I'd be very appreciative! (Mods, thanks for all you do.)
Quote: I'm a longtime lurker, new-this-month registered member. I am having a very hard time posting things. For all of my posts, I have to go through the long drawn-out Human Verification reCAPTCHA process for every single post. And now I have to do that -and- wait for my posts to be approved by a Moderator.

Not sure what I've done as all of my posts are professional and relevant to the conversation, but it is getting too difficult and time consuming to try and take place in conversations with this kind pf process in place. If a Moderator can help, I'd be very appreciative! (Mods, thanks for all you do.)
It's a spam/troll filter that's triggered due to new user + low post count. I'll promote you one level since you don't sound like a spambot.
Quote: It's a spam/troll filter that's triggered due to new user + low post count. I'll promote you one level since you don't sound like a spambot.
Thanks! Much appreciated and looking forward to listening, learning, and contributing.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 6 of 9
Go to