Is the party almost over (already)?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
If you can find a solution for a problem, then, why should you worry?
And if you can't find a solution, then, why should you worry?
Quote: If you can find a solution for a problem, then, why should you worry?
It’s a precaution. If you aren’t worried, the Serenity Limitation Fairy will give you something to worry about.
But if there is no solution, what do get worrying about it?
Quote: If you can find a solution for a problem, then, why should you worry?
If a problem defies solution, it’s not a problem, it’s a fact. Live with it.

GF
Quote: You forget it's cheaper for the airlines to find fresh supply, than pay the 400k+/year captains to fly 3 days a month for 2-3 more years.
Only if they think that far ahead, and they usually don't.

It takes years to grow a new pilot, but if your pet legislators can pencil-whip the federal register you can buy yourself time to do the things you should have been doing years ago.

I will not be surprised to see age 67 in about a decade... especially since the precedent is set.
Peak
It's going to be fine. Once Peak Oil has hit, and the economy stumbles, Congress will force the FAA to institute Single Pilot Cockpits across the board. Shortage solved! Next question?

Seriously though, there was a camp of scientists that were speaking of oil depletion decades ago. It was never a question of IF, but WHEN. Now look at OPEC and other oil producing mafias, trying to manipulate the market with effective authority, it is stunning that high oil prices haven't already hit. Makes me wonder what they're waiting for...

Pass the ketchup. You gonna finish that?
Quote: It's going to be fine. Once Peak Oil has hit, and the economy stumbles, Congress will force the FAA to institute Single Pilot Cockpits across the board. Shortage solved! Next question?

Seriously though, there was a camp of scientists that were speaking of oil depletion decades ago. It was never a question of IF, but WHEN. Now look at OPEC and other oil producing mafias, trying to manipulate the market with effective authority, it is stunning that high oil prices haven't already hit. Makes me wonder what they're waiting for...

Pass the ketchup. You gonna finish that?

How are you talking high oil prices when it just entered bear market territory yesterday?

I think the fact we are one of the top oil producers (or the top?) in the World now and with the prevalence of shale production as soon as the price ticks up shale goes into over drive bringing the price back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to