121 trying to get back into 91

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hello all, currently flying part 121 and have flown corp. before that. After 8 years and 3 airlines, I am ready to get back into corp. flying which in hindsight I really enjoyed. Any information of corporations in the Tampa area would be greatly appreciated. I currently have 6500 + ttl with 3500+ in Rj series aircraft.
Thanks
Well you can check Ben hill Griffin's outfit out of AVO. He has a chopper and a Lear. Also, Wauchula State Bank was looking for a FO out of KCHN.
Thanks Blue, I am dual rated as well with a commercial Rotor. I am not sure where KCHN but Ill look up. AVO is that avon Park? Im really limiting myself for the moment trying to find something out of the Tampa St. Pete area, as well as Lakeland. Thanks for the tip I will follow up.
CHN is about 20 miles west of KAVO (Avon Park). You might find some good rotor stuff out of LAL but not much else right now.
Thanks....I'll keep searching and pounding the doors..
PM me. I have some leads for you.
PM me weare interviewing right now, very well known company
we are hiring in the OH area, PM me if you are interested, VERY well known company
Thanks Kalymnos, I sent a pm today.
I am going to retire early from my 121 job and would like to switch to the corporate world in the RDU area. For you long time corporate guys is this a feasible idea or just wishful thinking. The only corporate type I have is in the basic citation but have not flown that for 20+ years. Any helpful ideas would be greatly appreciated.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to