BidX ME

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: We have come a long way. If ME doesn't work do it another way.
That is the plan if I can not get it to work. Figured I paid for a product (very inexpensively priced) and would like to try and get it to work.

I will try the web view technique later today. Time to go scuba diving. Cheers.
I have similar issues. Sometimes when I attempt to log in my phone recognizes the face ID (iPhone X), which is a substitute for entering the VIPS password. Then it still asks for the VIPS password again and crashes.

My more frequent problem is it will login correctly, but then crash when I try to refresh my calendar or a pairing. It only does it once though. If I repeat the process again everything works correctly. It's definitely a problem with the app, not the FedEx servers. This one is so common I've just come to accept that any time I use the app I have to let it crash once before I can use it.
The Hack for this problem is to go to the webview option at the bottom of the page in the app. That takes you to the PFC login. Login from there, BidX should function normally. At least it worked for me.
Quote: The Hack for this problem is to go to the webview option at the bottom of the page in the app. That takes you to the PFC login. Login from there, BidX should function normally. At least it worked for me.
Edit: One thing to check is on the settings tab to make sure all your info is correct. then go with the webview login. I had issues with that for some reason a couple months ago after using the program for over a year.

I agree this is the only way to get the mobile version to work. I have not tried it on my home computer yet. Since the company has changed all the logins for our website it seems this is the only bypass that currently works. Once logged in from webview click on bid packs on the and proceed from there. you need to log in this way to also update open time and schedules on Bidx as well.

One last note Bidx does not properly send VTO line requests when you submit bids. so if you bid any vto lines ex 5001 5002 etc in bidx you will get an error, it still sends your bids but you need to go back into company sight and change 5001, 5002 to the new format. so you get the seniority based vto inputs correct: Vto lines 1-10, etc.
Sluggo63:

VIPS, of course.

IIRC, it was " Welcome to VIPS, press one for crew resource scheduling, two for..."

Most folks had the list memorized, so they could press the correct button once the recording commenced.

It was a 1-800 number, but I can't remember it.

Oh, and before cell phones, everyone on reserve had a pager. You had 15 minutes to call back after you were paged.
Quote:
it was a 1-800 number, but i can't remember it.

757-IFLYo

Quote: One last note Bidx does not properly send VTO line requests when you submit bids. so if you bid any vto lines ex 5001 5002 etc in bidx you will get an error, it still sends your bids but you need to go back into company sight and change 5001, 5002 to the new format. so you get the seniority based vto inputs correct: Vto lines 1-10, etc.

BidX Pro (desktop version) will send VTO line requests properly if you use the EDIT - Bid: VTO Lines. Just tell the system how many VTOs you want to bid and it drops the proper "S" code into the "Lines Selected" Table. Just don't slide the VTO series in the "Lines Displayed" Table into the "Lines Selected Table" or it will get mucked up when you submit as described above.

SF
Quote: It was a 1-800 number, but I can't remember it.
Right, I remember those days. My point was that phone number has been disabled for years.
NewB here...what’s the diff between Fx Cal and Bid x?
Quote: NewB here...what’s the diff between Fx Cal and Bid x?
If you’re a new hire send them both an email and they’ll each give you a generous trial subscription... then you can figure out which you like best
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to