New Hire Training Footprint - Standing By

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: That’s helpful. Thank you. Do you have a screenshot or anything showing the rest of the training layout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I started CTP on 5/15, Indoc 6/1, Ground School 6/14, FTD 6/27, Maneuvers 7/2. My MV is tomorrow and then LOFT for 3 day and check ride 7/20. From start of Ground school to check ride will be 35 days (assuming you don't require extra training)
Quote: I started CTP on 5/15, Indoc 6/1, Ground School 6/14, FTD 6/27, Maneuvers 7/2. My MV is tomorrow and then LOFT for 3 day and check ride 7/20. From start of Ground school to check ride will be 35 days (assuming you don't require extra training)
can you detail how many days of each- ctp, indoc, ground, ftd, manuevers?
Hey guys. Anyone else who’s in the new class this coming Tuesday a bit confused by what we have to have done before indoc? (…aside from all the background stuff and SkyWest Online onboarding tasks…)

Received the iPad and training resources today and did what I thought was a good read through.
Is the homework strictly for the ground school portion, or, is indoc included under the “ground school” umbrella? Overthinking this? Probably? Haha.

Any other tips on what to look over?

Thank you, and excited to be finally joining this great company.
Quote: can you detail how many days of each- ctp, indoc, ground, ftd, manuevers?
CTP: 5 days
Indoc: 6 days
Ground: 10 days
FTD Procedures/ Validation: 4 days
Sim Maneuvers/ Validation: 7 days
LOFT: 3 days
ILOE Checkride: 1 day

Days off in between vary. Training time will vary with the large number of people going through the program right now/ availability of sims and instructors.
Quote: Hey guys. Anyone else who’s in the new class this coming Tuesday a bit confused by what we have to have done before indoc? (…aside from all the background stuff and SkyWest Online onboarding tasks…)

Received the iPad and training resources today and did what I thought was a good read through.
Is the homework strictly for the ground school portion, or, is indoc included under the “ground school” umbrella? Overthinking this? Probably? Haha.

Read the FOM for INDOC. The entire test in based on FOM knowledge. What’s A/C are you on for ground school?
Quote: Read the FOM for INDOC. The entire test in based on FOM knowledge. What’s A/C are you on for ground school?
Will do, thank you. Crj
Quote: Hey guys. Anyone else who’s in the new class this coming Tuesday a bit confused by what we have to have done before indoc? (…aside from all the background stuff and SkyWest Online onboarding tasks…)

What onboarding/new hire tasks are there? I have class early next month and haven’t heard anything about them. I want to make sure I can get them done in enough time in case I need to make appointments for any of the tasks and what not.
Quote: What onboarding/new hire tasks are there? I have class early next month and haven’t heard anything about them. I want to make sure I can get them done in enough time in case I need to make appointments for any of the tasks and what not.
I think that post was when Indoc & Systems were done virtually.
Quote: I think that post was when Indoc & Systems were done virtually.
Ah okay. I was thinking they would have me do drug tests and what not before ATP.
Quote: Ah okay. I was thinking they would have me do drug tests and what not before ATP.
I think SWOL gave me new hire tasks ~30 days prior to my class date with drug test, documentation required, etc
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to