Reading the bid awards

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: News coming in Sept. Stay tuned..
That seems to be the talk, but there have been many-a-thread that claim news is coming (here and other airlines) that have came and went. I hope this one is correct.
Quote: News coming in Sept. Stay tuned..
Is this the news we were supposed to get in May?
Quote: Is this the news we were supposed to get in May?
Hasn't TW been spreading this rumor for at least a year? Don't worry everybody they'll announce it as long as everybody keeps doing podium announcements.
Quote: Hasn't TW been spreading this rumor for at least a year? Don't worry everybody they'll announce it as long as everybody keeps doing podium announcements.
Damn

My fault guys.....

I’ll get the new hires to do it!
Quote: Hasn't TW been spreading this rumor for at least a year? Don't worry everybody they'll announce it as long as everybody keeps doing podium announcements.
He spreads the news based on the crowd in front of him at the time... He's a politician not a pilot. He's about as trustworthy as Trump.
Are reserve FOs getting used much in DTW? Is it similar to NYC where you hardly fly?
Quote: Are reserve FOs getting used much in DTW? Is it similar to NYC where you hardly fly?
On the 200, you might fly as much as a line holder. I’ve been called on my off days to pick up flying (I’m a line holder) because there wasn’t any reserves.

On the 900, you can expect anywhere from 25-50 hours or so per month depending if you bid first or last out. Possibly less as the busy summer season winds down.
Quote: I have a question about how to read the awards.

Here are the September Awards
So for example, if you look at the NYC 900 FO is about 8 months to hold a line, 5 months for the 200? Subtract 3 months for training and its 5 months for the 900 and immediate for the 200, correct? Please help break it down if I am reading wrong.
Could someone post this picture for CA’s?
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to