Looking for Time Building Partner

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
I am looking for someone to build time with in order to split expenses. I am located in Texas, however, I am willing to relocate in most cases. Finishing up PPL in about two weeks. After that, I plan on committing quite a substantial amount of time everyday to flying. I am looking for someone who is also able to make the same commitment.

Please feel free to message me if you are interested or have any questions.
Where in Texas?
Houston. Unfortunately I’m off on my time frame due to unforeseen weather and maintenance problems. I’m currently at 38TT, but I should be getting signed off by the end of the weekend (assuming everything goes as planned). It’s only a matter of how long it will take to get in with a DPE. Also, for the record, I’m looking to build around 200 hours.
Do you have a plane in mind or looking for one to rent? I'm in Jacksonville, FL and will be looking to build time starting next month.
Looking for one to rent, but purchasing is not out of the option. The thing is, the closer I get to the check ride the less likely it is I’m going to purchase an aircraft. Simply because I’m looking to build rime immediately after I get my ticket.
I am in Houston. Where are you flying out of right now?
Anyone looking to do some literal cross country flying?

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
Quote: Anyone looking to do some literal cross country flying?

We need to know where you are.
In sacramento. Can definitely make almost anything work.

Quote: I am in Houston. Where are you flying out of right now?
Used to fly out of KEFD but the flight school there had too many maintenance problems when I finally got breaks in the weather, so I had to transfer to another flight school. I’m now out of KTME. However, like I said, I can make anything work.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to