New Chief Pilot announced

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Quote: Anyone seen the new update to the FOM. The regional CP does not have to be line qualified.. And the CP qualifications have been dumbed down as well.
Perfect so they can hire from within!! Oh wait, nah can’t do that.
Is it really that hard to find someone from within? I’m sure they make a decent paycheck without having to worry about being extended or junior manned.
Putting on my seldom used "devil's advocate" hat for a moment...

I would surmise that most of our best internal potential candidates are not far off from flowing. Not that I prefer to see outsiders hired direct to the CP post (I don't), but doing so might be because of trying to avoid a continual revolving door of chief pilots.

*Takes off devil's advocate hat.*

You don't even have to be line qualified now? Hilarious.
Quote: Putting on my seldom used "devil's advocate" hat for a moment...

I would surmise that most of our best internal potential candidates are not far off from flowing. Not that I prefer to see outsiders hired direct to the CP post (I don't), but doing so might be because of trying to avoid a continual revolving door of chief pilots.

*Takes off devil's advocate hat.*

You don't even have to be line qualified now? Hilarious.
Define “close to flowing”, please.
Quote: Define “close to flowing”, please.
My definition wouldn't be the one that matters.
Quote: Can’t even consider hiring from within. Let the mediocrity continue!!
You’re lucky it wasn’t Eddie Leverton
Quote: You’re lucky it wasn’t Eddie Leverton
Eddie has already been hired here. Lol you are kidding right? So far he’s been the most subdued of the bunch.
Quote: Eddie has already been hired here. Lol you are kidding right? So far he’s been the most subdued of the bunch.
Is he even a CP anymore? Rumor has it he was demoted.
Quote: Is he even a CP anymore? Rumor has it he was demoted.
He is a director of flight operations.. he is in charge of scheduling and dispatch.. this was a promotion and reports directly to keefer..

Scheduling and dispatch is now the black sheep as training had now made some headway..

This summer really showed pdt management and aa management how behind piedmont really is in sby...

Luckily the psa computer glitch hurt aa more... but... Dallas is actively talking about what they are doing with the WOs AMD other regional partners..
Quote: Is he even a CP anymore? Rumor has it he was demoted.

Why are you obsessed with him? He’s no longer at Air Wisconsin so he no longer means anything to the pilot group at Air Wisconsin. Trust me, he’s not coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to