October 15th indoc

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to
Quote: Hard 8 BBQ, it will be worth the cost of an uber. Also hit up the gas station for tacos across the street if you’re at Fairfield.
I’ll deff check it out thanks for that man!
Quote: I got an email yesterday from the actual place doing the atp-ctp course. You should get one soon.
Thanks, just got my email. MIA for me. See you all at indoc!
Quote: I’ll deff check it out thanks for that man!
The restaurant next to Fairfield is okay. Nothing special. El Taco H is also walking distance and great burritos
Anything for MIA ATP/CTP? Heading there Sunday for 10/2 Indoc.
Hard 8 is awesome. It ain't cheap but it's worth the visit.
Quote: Hard 8 is awesome. It ain't cheap but it's worth the visit.
When I think of Texas bbq, Hard 8 is the place, best damn pinto beans too. Plan on smelling like mesquite when you go back to the room. If your eyes are hungry, try Bone Daddys too. If you like short shorts and big boobed Texas girls you won't go wrong there, and the food ain't bad either.
for the full hard 8 affect, I recommend skipping breakfast and eating a very light lunch. You’re gonna need to stomach space for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's a place called Empamundo not far from the Fairfield the shuttle will take you to that I highly recommend as well. Also, El Fenix across from the Fairfield is bang up texmex.
Am I late to the party? 10/5 DFW ATP-CTP and 10/15 Indoc. Anyone have any good timeframe on the schedule after that? Talking with friends seems like we may be sent home for an extended period of time after a few days in Indy
Where did they put you guys up for indoc?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to